Chapter 6

*Matthew*

I was so mad that Nash was holding my girl, I mean she isn’t mine but I really want her to be.  I got out of the car as soon as I saw Cameron while he was inside I started texting him.

~Cameron, I’m sorry this is all my fault.  I broke the great relationship that you and Sophia had together.  I’m sorry~

~Dude you didn’t ruin it, I have to take all of the blame.  I don’t know you that well and Nash I know more.  I’ll be out in a second, is Sophia ok?~

~Yea she is crying, Nash is cradling her.~

I saw Cam leave the restaurant.  I was going to go and talk to him.  So I got out of the car and decided to talk to him. “Hey Cam, can we talk? I don’t know that much about you other than that we are going to soon be best friends.” I looked at Cameron, his eyes were bright red and so was the area around his eyes, he was crying. “Yea I kinda don’t want to fully talk right now, can we do that later, maybe you, Nash, and I?” “Yea, I’m sorry for what I did, I shouldn’t have tried to become more than friends with your sister, I’m sorry this whole thing is my fault.” I was so upset, I could cry right now. “No Matt this isn’t even your fault, I’m not Sophia’s dad.  I’m only her big by 5 second brother.  I treat her like she is my daughter, I’m way too protective and I really shouldn’t be” Cameron was starting to cry again.  I just wanted somebody else to be there to be able to help him.  “Dude stop! This isn’t your fault.  I think that you are an amazing brother to Sophia and I promise that she is super grateful for you.  Yes you are protective but thats because of what happened to you and Sophia in the past, I would never be as good as a brother as you are to Sophia”  Cameron was wiping away his tears and “Lets get into the car now” I opened the car door and got into the passenger seat.  Cameron walked around to the other side of the car and we began driving back to the hotel.  “I’m so sorry” Cameron whispered. Sophia fell asleep in Nash’s arms, so when we got back to the hotel he carried her inside.  We took the back routes so that the fans didn’t wake Sophia up.  We walked into the elevator and Nash was having a hard time carrying Sophia, so I told him that I would carry her. Nash handed Sophia over to me, when I was holding her the door opened and we walked down the hallway to our room.  Cameron opened the door and I put Sophia up onto her bed.  Cameron, Nash and I were sitting on the king size bed on the other side of the room trying to think of a video idea.  Thats when Cameron just broke down.  He was crying and Nash and I figured that he was tired and had really bad jet-lag.  We told him to go to bed and we all got into bed and I went onto my phone.  I was looking on twitter and I fell asleep reading all of my fans tweets.

*Sophia*

Everybody was asleep and it was only 11:00pm.  I got my phone and sent a text to each of the boys so that when they woke up they would get my message and hopefully I would be sleeping or not in the room when they read it.

~Hey Matthew Espinosa, I really enjoyed tonight, for the most part.  I really like you, you were the guy that I was talking about when we were texting earlier.  Your an amazing guy and I know that your super sweet and caring.  Maybe sometime we could get together sometime during this tour.  Love, Sophia, the cutie~

I hit send and I watched his phone light up, I guess he was up and watching me, maybe he wasn’t staring at me but he turned around and looked at his phone.  A few minutes later he looked at me and smiled.  I think that maybe I should’ve sent his last because now he is going to think that I’m sending him a long paragraph. Well I’m going to send Nash his.

~Hey Nash Grier, I am so thankful that I got to meet you, I think of you like a brother.  I know that my brother tries to be protective and I get that from him, but you did it in a loving way.  I hope we can become great friends, you are like a brother to me.  Love you, Sophia~

Well that went well, I guess.  I didn’t know what to say to him.  I saw his phone light up and he read his text.  He looked up at me and winked.  Now I had to send Cameron’s.  Matt went back to sleep and Nash was falling back asleep slowly.  Here we go.

~Hey Cameron Dallas, I love you, you're the only thing I have now and it kills me when I end up getting mad at you or we fight. I swear I don't know what I would do without my older brother.  You are one of the only guys I can actually trust and I never want that to go away.  We may fight and I understand that it's gonna happen.  I love you Cam and I always will.  I have never told you or anybody this, but one day you are going to make an amazing father, especially to your daughter.  Love, Sophia, your little sister~

I knew that Cameron wasn't under me, he probably fell asleep on the king sized bed.  I went under the blankets and went on my phone for a little bit.  I was checking twitter, I haven't been on in forever. I went in my mentions and there was one that caught my eye.

@TheMattEspinosa:@sophiadallas your amazing and adorable, and I kinda wanna say that I love you

What, I didn't think that Matt liked me, let alone love me. The fans were responding and going crazy, they couldn't handle this #Mattia was trending on twitter.  I looked over at Matt and he was sleeping with a smile on his face.  I crawled over the the other side of the bunk bed by using the thing that Cameron covered with our suitcases. I took them off and put them on my bed. I crawled over hoping that this would hold me considering that it wasn't supposed to hold anything more than 90 pounds.  I got onto the other side of the bed.  I was in a sandwich between Matt and the wall.  I looked over Matt to see if Cameron was there, he wasn't.  So I tapped him on the shoulder, that didn't work so I rubbed his arm and started shaking him.  Matt woke up and he pulled the curtain that the hotel had installed around our beds.  "Matt, can we talk sometime?" "Yea babe, you might wanna go back to your bed before Cam finds out." "Goodnight" I said crawling back.  I made it but I decided to put the suitcases back right away.  I went to sleep instantly when I hit the bed.