Chapter 2

*Matthew*

I was sitting in the hotel lobby waiting to be helped when I got a text from somebody, it said

~Hello I'm Cameron Dallas, can't wait to meet you guys, text me whenever. ~

I replied, but not just to the group message but also I sent one just to him. Cameron and all the other guys will most likely become some of my closest friends.  The lady at the front desk started to help me out, I told her I was here for MAGCON she looked on the computer and handed me 4 room keys, I asked if I could have 2 keys per room and that everybody would join me upstairs.  I was sitting on one of the hotel room chairs and went on Twitter.  I went to go follow the guys.  I went to Cameron's page and followed him, I saw that he tagged somebody in his post about coming here.  I clicked on the link and the name Sophia Dallas popped up.  This girl was gorgeous, she was just amazing.  She looked just like Cameron but in a better more girly way. I wanted to meet her and hoped I would.  I thought that I would pick Cameron and possibly his sister up from the airport with the 3 rental cars we had.  I sent him a text.  He told me what time the plane landed and I set an alarm so that I wouldn't forget.  I went back to Sophia's twitter, I was looking at her pictures and damn was she just gorgeous.  She was perfect, she really was.  But she had to have a boyfriend, I just know she does.  Before I left I thought about setting a passcode on my phone, because I may have saved half of the pictures of her and I didn't want the boys seeing anything, especially Cameron.  I got into the rental car and drove to the airport.  I was sitting in the car and got my phone out and quickly set a passcode *sophia*. I looked up and saw Cameron, I waved at him and he got into the car.  Sophia followed him and got into the back seat. "Sup Cam, who's this cutie?" I nodded toward Sophia, I knew who she was I just didn't want Cam to think I was stalking him.

*Sophia*

"Sup Cam, who's this cutie?" Matthew said.   "That's my little sister, yo-" "CAMERON YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME BY LIKE 5 SECONDS WE ARE THE SAME AGE!" I was so upset, and it seemed to make Matt laugh.   "Sorry Cam, by the way I'm Sophia, the cutie" "Well I'm Matthew Espinosa, but you can call me Matt, Matt.  I really don't care what you call me." I really like Matt, he is super cute and really nice and funny.  I sat in the back seat and went on my phone, I went on YouTube and searched Matthew Espinosa, I put my headphones in and decided to enjoy the ride.

*Sophia*

We got to the hotel and I ran up behind Cameron to do a surprise phone check.  I jumped on his back and took his phone.  When I looked he was on the group message, that I was not put on and they were talking about me.

~Cam, you have an adorable sister~

~Guys you have to meet Sophia, she is beautiful~

Those were just the ones from Matt, Cam's protective side was showing and he was trying to cover it up, that's why he didn't yell at me or make me get off his back.  He carried me all the way up to the 4 rooms that we had.  I walked into one that the guys weren't in, I took the keys and locked all of the accesses to the room.  I just wanted to be alone.  Shorty Cameron knocked on the door I went and opened it thinking I would find all of the guys, but  I knew Cameron wanted to get to know them first and then let me meet them.  He grabbed my stuff and brought it to the biggest room down the hall.  As we were walking Matt and some other guy was following us.   "I don't think we have meet, I'm Nash Grier." the other guy said.  "I'm Sophia, the cutie" "So you like saying that now, I'm gonna need to be credited for you think that your a cutie." Matthew said.  I started laughing and Cameron opened the door and we walked in.  There were 2 bunk beds and they were all queen sized.  "I call top bunk!" Matt and I yelled at the same time.  "I'll sleep under Soph and Nash can sleep under Matt." Cameron said.  That was easier than I thought it would be.  I brought my stuff up to the top with me because there were drawers under the bed.  I put all my stuff away and plugged my phone into the wall.  I was guessing that this room was for kids because on the top bunks there was a small area to climb across to the other bed.  Cameron instantly got my suitcase when I was done unpacking a put it in the middle of that area and did the same thing with Matt's suitcase.  "Guys I'm hungry can we go and get some food?" Nash wanted to know, he was looking at the room service menu.  "I'll drive, Nash want to sit up front with me?" Matthew looked at me and instantly had a smile on his face.  We walked to the car not stopping at any of the other rooms to ask if they wanted to tag along.  Shoot I forgot my phone, "Cam I forgot my phone in the room, can you guys wait for me to go get it?"