Chapter 16

*Matthew*

Sophia, fell asleep in my arms.  We were all sitting in the bus talking about anything and everything, when a little girl came over and asked us if me asking Sophia out was fake. “Sorry sweetie, it was real.” “I KNEW IT” She ran away going to tell her friends.  We got back into the hotel and I was still carrying Sophia.  We got into the elevator and the guys wanted to come over to our room for truth or dare again.  I woke Sophia up, “The guys are coming over to play truth or dare, do you want to play?” “Yes, Matt I do.  Wake me up when we get into the room.” Sounds good baby, I thought to myself.  The guys followed Cam, Nash and I to our room.  Nash pulled out his room key and opened the door.  Cam held the door open for me and the other guys.  I woke Sophia up.  I dropped her feet once she was awake and I helped her sit down.  She sat in my lap.  We started the game.  “I will go first” Who will I pick? “Cameron, truth or dare?” Well I don’t have a dare for him and I could easily pick a truth. “Truth.” I had a huge sigh of relief.  “What are your true feelings about Soph, and I dating?”

*Cameron*

“What are your true feelings about Soph, and I dating?” My stomach dropped.  What was I going to say? I couldn’t say anything bad or else Soph will punch me.  Here we go “My true feelings about Matthew Lee Espinosa and Sophia Marie Dallas are exactly what I told Sofa before I carried her and handed her off to Matthew Lee Espinosa.” “What exactly did you say to Sofa?” “I said, well, I just wanted to say that I think that Matt is an amazing guy, I think that you two make a really cute couple.” Matt was blushing completely.  I guess it kinda backfired on him. It was now my turn and I didn’t know who to pick.  How about Nash, didn’t he say he liked Sofa? I don’t remember but I don’t want Matt and him fighting all night.  “Shawn, truth or dare?” “DARE” “I dare you to take your shirt off and go run down the hall so that all the fans can see you” All the fans were in the lobby of the hotel waiting to hopefully see us.  “Fine, am I taking my shirt off in here or down the hall?” “How about down the hall so they can all see you take it off” He ran down the hall and took his shirt off.  All the fans screamed.  “Hurry come back in before we get yelled at.” Nash screamed down the hall.  It was now Shawn’s turn.  “Sophia Marie Dallas, truth or dare?”