Chapter 4

*Nash*

I walked into the bathroom.  All I heard was somebody mumbling to themselves.  As I got closer I could hear what they were saying.  “I’m the worst brother ever, I knew I shouldn’t have taken her, maybe Emilie will let her live with her family.” I took my phone out, I didn’t think I should talk to him.  I figured I would text him.

~Hey, are you ok, if you need somebody to talk to I’m here for you man~

~Thanks man I’m fine, can you guys all meet me in the car I’ll be out in a minute or 2~

~Sure man, do you want me to talk to Sophia for you?~

~Yea man thanks, I really appreciate it~

I walked outside and found Matt on the bench outside the restaurant.  I grabbed his arm, “Why doesn’t Cameron like me, I mean you and him are like best friends?” I never thought about this.  I mean Cam and I have talked before, but not that much.  I mean he knows I have 2 brothers, and a stepsister. While I knew some about Matt as well.  I wanted to know more about them, so I asked them about their lives.  They responded back by telling me about theirs.  “Well Matt, you know how I asked you about your life, I did the same to Cam.  Maybe you and Cam should hang out a little, how bout us 3 tonight?” “But what about Sophia?” “We can get one of the guys to watch her, or she can stay in the room by herself.  I think she needs some alone time.” Matt got into the passenger side of the car, I got into the back seat and I looked at Sophia, she looked like she was crying. I gave her a hug and she put her head on my shoulder and started crying.  It wasn’t like a normal cry, she just kept crying.  I started hugging her tighter, holding her in my arms.  Matt was giving me a look that either meant Cameron was coming or that he was just really jealous.  I really couldn’t tell.  I was still holding Sophia tightly when my phone went off, I was holding it in my hand and looked at it, NEW MESSAGE FROM: CAMERON DALLAS. I opened it to see what he said.

~Thanks for what you did, I really appreciate it.  Is Sophia ok? Well I’m on my way out right now I’ll be there in about 2 minutes.~

Right as I was done reading the new message Matt got out of the car and started talking to Cameron.