Part 3

They arrived at what they told mike was proffessor ozpin's 'office'.
"So what do you want from me?" Mike asked. "Well first we want to know what the hell your robot is-." "ironwood, that is not what were here for." ozpin said as ironwood just looked angry. "what we are wondering is how did you get here, we have no signals that a ship came and dropped you, there are no footprints implying that you walked here, and you don't know this place very well; so where did you come from." he asked. "I come from the frontier and I work for the militia Marauder core, specificly the SRS, I fight to free the frontier from the IMC, a corporation that claims to have ownership of the entire frontier after leaving the colonists due to believing that the frontier was a lost cause." he explained to them as an hour passed as they asked questions until they were done. "oh yeah, how did you find my titan anyway?" He asked. "four of my students came an told us." ozpin said as mike facepalmed. "anyways, Mr. Briggs, we have a proposition for you, if you agree to stay here and become a student we will provide a livingspace for you and your titan free of charge for 4 years or until help for you arrives." he said as Mike pondered about this for awhile until replying "sure why not, i literally have nothing else to do until I can contact the militia fleet, or at least what's left of it.".
"excellent, your first class is in two days, for tonight you will be staying with one of the other teams dorm." he said as Mike raised an eyebrow underneath his helmet. "which team?" he asked.

Suddenly, time skip!

"you have got to be kidding me." he said as he saw the 4 girls that he encountered when he first arrived. "oh, it's you..." the white one said darkly and walking away "don't mind her, she's always like that." the red one said "he doesn't the look all that tough." the blonde said "what uniform is that, I can't find anything on... Well... Anything about what you have." the black one said to him. "OK first, what are your names." "I'm ruby." the red one said "I'm yang, nice to meet you." the blonde said shaking his hand "I'm Blake." the black one said not looking away from her book "and I am Weis schnee of the schnee dust company." the white one said. "okay then, I'm Mike and if you look outside you'll see my titan TI." he said "well nice to meet you- wait what was that last part." yang said as they all ran to the window and saw TI just sitting there next to the building. "holy crap..." Blake said under her breath.

Sorry about the short story I've hit a writers block. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter.