Part 11

Back in the frontier....

"So he's dead..." Carnage thought as he stood on the bridge of the IMC nova.
"PILOT ARE YOU OK?" Savage asked.
"just remembering some things," he replied as he wiped away a tear. "prepare to jump," he said as the final calculations were made and they prepared to leave this scrap field of what used to be militia ships....

Remnant.

"not bad Coco," Mike said as she put down the predator cannon with a total of 17/20 titans destroyed. "so pyrrha's managed to take out all 20 when using a broadsword with an extended handle so maybe if I change up some of the weapons and mod them then maybe-" Mike thought until he was interrupted by another call from Sarah. "you've got to be kidding me," he said awnsering. "Mike, get yourself, TI, and all of your pilots here, NOW," she said as he then rounded them up and told TI to follow him.

"what is it?" he asked arriving "I'm telling you all this because of 2 things, 1, none of you know me, and I know for a fact that trust is earned, 2, as of now you, ayla, Shark, and you 9 are now officially our only pilot footsoilders in the 5th militia fleet," she said. "wait how, " Mike said in disbelief. "all of our other ships have been destroyed by the Nova, we are what's left of the 5th fleet," she said. "what about the other 4 fleets?" he asked.
"the 2nd and 3rd fleets are securing the Argo system, the 4th fleet is trying their best to delay the rebuilding of demeter, and the 1st fleet is planning to attack the nova," she said as Mike processed this.

"I'll try to speed up the pilot training," "PILOT WE CAN TURN ALL 80 OF THE STUDENTS HERE INTO PILOTS BUT THE PROBLEM WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIX IS OUR LACK OF TITANS, EXCLUDING ME, FY, AND CE WE ONLY HAVE 9 TITANS."
"we need to face it mike, we're on the short end of the rope," Sarah said as Mike suddenly got a message from ozpin. "not the best time oz," Mike thought as he read his message asking him to meet him in his office.

"yeah ozpin?" he asked walking in to see ironwood and 3 other people he'd never seen before. "Mike. Can you please tell the headmaster that you and the rest of the militia aren't here to help us invade the other kingdoms," ironwood asked. "your ship appeared overnight and when we come here for the vital festival we see you with your giant robots, so yeah, please tell us how that isn't an invasion force.
"I'm going to be here for awhile, aren't i," he thought taking a deep breath.

Frontier.

"PILOT, THAT'S THE LAST OF THE 1ST MILITIA FLEET TRYING TO TAKE OUT OUR ENGINES," Savage said as they destroyed a carrier.
"scramble the hornets to flush them out and then open fire with the guns," Carnage said as the Nova was preparing to make a jump to the last known location of the redeye before it's signal went dark. "we will bring the militia to it's knees, and when we do, we'll cut of its head." Carnage thought as they destroyed the last of the 1st fleet and prepared to jump to the redeye.

"*sighs* graves, we just lost the 1st fleet to the nova," Sarah said. "at this rate they might even go take out the 4th fleet," graves said as Mike walked into the room with his helmet under his arm and bags under his eyes. "where've you been for the past few hours?" bish asked "I've been trying to prevent a war from happening because some people on this planet think we're here to invade," he replied. "how'd it go?" briggs asked. "well i convinced them and then to prove we're not picking sides I've agreed to train 2 students from each school to be pilots so there's that," he said making his way down the barracks. "well get some sleep then, sounds like you have a full day tomorrow," bish said.
"well now that that's over I can go back to checking the engines for- wait, that's not right, they shouldn't be able to track it, and yet there they are," bish thought checking Sien's systems. "graves, we have a situation," he said "what is it?" "we just got a massive fold signature above the planet," how big?" big enough to only be one ship, the nova is officially in Remnant airspace," bish said as there was what would be the last moment of silence for a long time.
"get the message out, alert everyone, they didn't choose to be in it but our war just jumped onto their doorstep." graves said.