Part 4

"hey ash, did you get the commander." blisk asked as a Ronin warped into the ship holding a red vanguard chassis without the limbs. "great work ash." blisk said as just then a northstar flew in. "hey, she couldn't have found that without me." viper said climbing out his titan. "I don't care, is she alive though?" blisk said as ash and viper looked at each other. "oh for the love of- I got it." slone said tearing off the hatch and grabbing and throwing Sarah Briggs out of the titan. "looks like you have some explaining to do." blisk said as she regained consciousness.

"PILOT, I DETECT 4 OTHER LIFE-FORMS INSIDE THE THE ROOM WITH YOU." TI said looking up "I know TI, they're just letting me stay here for the night." he said as the sun set and it was getting dark. "SEE YOU IN THE MORNING PILOT." TI said powering down and the girls got into theirs beds and Mike rolled out a sleeping bag (I don't think I mentioned he was in normal clothes right now) "so what's your story." ruby asked him as he turned to face her "I just fight to free the frontier nothing more." he said as ruby chuckled "no silly, I mean before all that, what made you join the Malta or whatever." "I'd rather not tell." "pleeeeeesase." ruby begged "ruby, leave him alone." yang said as she turned off the lights. "yeah, I don't even want to remember why." he thought falling asleep.

I'm really sorry about how short the 4th part is, I'm still trying to get past this writers block, that and the fact I have other stories I need to update for my readers, even if there aren't that many, bottom line, I'm sorry it's so short.