Part 8

Team rwby sat around their dorm bored out of their minds as it was Saturday.
Just half an hour ago all teams were instructed to stay in their dorms until further notice.
"ruby get up," Weiss said as she stared at ruby who was laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. "Weiss leave her be," blake said as Weiss rolled her eyes and yang walked in from taking a shower. "so does anyone know why we have to stay in here?" she asked until they heard over the intercom "all students please proceed to the initiation cliff," and they grabbed their weapons and walked out of their dorms and did as they were told but everyone stopped when they saw TI and Mike but they weren't why they stopped. "Mike, who are those?" yang asked pointing at the other titans.
"this is the militia redeye which you can see behind me, this planet is going to be on the imc's blacklist as soon as they learn the redeye is stuck on it," he said "Mike and all the other pilots will train you all for titan combat for when the imc find this planet-" ozpin said but stopped when a goblin dropship folded in and the door opened and pilots jumped out. "oh shit, everyone get back, titans protect the students, pilots prepare for combat," Mike said pulling out his Flatline as they leader jumped out showing it was ash. "lower your weapons pilots, we are ashes valkyries," one of the pilots said making mike take a quick look around and saw that they were all female. "just tell us why your here," he asked "we were hired by Graves to assist you in defending this planet," she replied and he lowered his gun. "I assume you already know who I am," ozpin said as ash looked at him. "yes, ozpin, headmaster of beacon academy, also has rein-" "let's not mention that in front of the students," he interrupted. "ah, there you are ash," graves said walking up to her and the valkyries walked away towards the redeye but Mike stopped ash. "why are you here," he asked "I was hired," she said "no, what I mean is why are you here, I saw you helping the apex predators when you attacked the 5th fleet's flagship," he said and the milita pilots turned to look at her. "I am a mercenary, I work for the right price, even if that price is to abandon the apex predators, but if you wish to know where briggs is she is located at x734 y93 and z246." ash said walking away to go talk to graves leaving Mike to process the info. "PILOT, I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT FOLLOWING THOSE COORDINATES, THEY COULD BE A TRAP OR IT WILL ALERT THE IMC TO THE LOCATION OF THIS PLANET." TI said and Mike sighed. "you're in my mind you know what I'm planning," he said and TI did the closest thing to sighing a titan can do. "SHALL WE BE DOING THIS ALONE?" he asked. "no,we won't stand a chance if we do this alone," "PILOT, I DON'T THINK THERE'LL BE ANY OTHER PILOTS WHO WILL BE WILLING TO JOIN US ON THIS MISSION," TI said. "well I know of one pilot," Mike said.

"wait you what," Ayla said. "I'm asking if you and FY want to join me on a mission to go rescue commander briggs," he said and she rubbed her eyes. "Mike listen, I know I still own you from that time you saved me from FY-" "AGAIN PILOT, I AM SORRY FOR THAT," "I know FY, I know, but even this is a stretch," she said "listen, we really need briggs, have you even seen Graves? He looks like he just crawled out of, well a grave," "Ok you've lost me," "what I mean is, he's being overwhelmed, even with ash's help and she knows about important information about the militia, so I will ask one more time, will you join me?" he said and she sighed. "how many?" "what?" "how many other pilots do you have on this bandwagon of death," she said "counting you, 1," he said. "well then. Know you own me," she said jumping into FY. "so you're in?" "yeah why not," she said pushing a few buttons. "yes ok TI-" he said looking around "TI?" he said looking but stopped when he saw TY walking to him with a group of people behind him. "TI what's this?" he asked. "I HAVE ASKED THE STUDENTS, THEY ARE WILLING TO HELP, BUT THEY WANT 2 THINGS PILOT," TI said and stood aside and Weiss stepped forward, "the first thing is we want training to fight these...'titans'," she said and he nodded and yang stepped forward "and 2 a few of us want to try to become pilots," she said, "that one going to be a bit more of a stretch but OK," he said "Ok ayla, try to see if you can get a small carrier class ship to carry TI and FY, me and TI will start to train the students," he said and Ayla ran off leaving him, TI, and FY and he turned to the students "Ok let's get to work."