Part 6

Mike woke up before dawn and looked around the dorm. The rest of the team was still asleep.
"Good, now i can go take a look around this place." he thought rolling up his sleeping bag and putting on his helmet.

"GOOD MORNING TEAM RWBY!" Ruby yelled waking up the other 3
"WAKE UP MR. MI- mike?" She said but stopped after seeing mike gone and a note.
"Huh, whats this?" She said picking up the note and reading it out loud.

"I'm pretty damn sure you're wondering where i am, to make a long story short i'm in me and TI's hangar where we will be staying for the rest of our stay here.

-Mike."

"Well that's cold." weiss said as yang chuckled
"Look who's talking ice queen."
"Shut up yang." she said throwing her pillow at her.

"PILOT, I DO BELIEVE WE SHOULD GET OFF THIS PLANET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE." TI said as Mike was tinkering with his upgrade core.
"yeah TI I kinda put that together as well." Mike said closing the panel and putting the other core in the cockpit.
"hello!" ruby shouted as team rwby walked into the warehouse that Mike and TI were staying in.
"is see you've found our 'secret base'." Mike said jokingly as the school bell rang and they all sprinted to class.

"i'm telling you that's all i know." Sarah Briggs said as the apex predators contemplated on what to do with her.
"well she was telling the truth, but due to the time it took to get her to talk all the info was useless." ash said to blisk.
"we can use her as a bargaining chip, we could trade her to the IMC for drinking money." viper said.
"nah, I got somethin' better in mind." blisk said.

"I still have no idea what this means." Mike said looking at the textbook.
"PILOT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK ONE OF YOUR CLASSMATES." TI suggested.
"I don't know, maybe?" he thought until the bell rang signaling that class was over and everyone started packing up and left.
"huh professor port?" Mike asked.
"yes mister Mike." port said.
"I still don't understand this" he said
"well if you put it like this and then make it like that..."

Sorry about the short part(s) I have a test coming up and my dad kinda doesn't like me playing titanfall due to all the violence, bottom line I'm stuck, so sorry I'll try to update more.