Part 13

"What are we supposed to do? There's giant robots falling from the sky, people are getting killed left and right, and for all we know it'll only take a few seconds for a single titan to kill all of us," Jaune said panicking.
"Jaune we've all run the simulations, we know what we need to do and how to take those things out." Ren said.

"And do I need to remind you that some of us have already fought titans before?" Yang spoke up as they heard a loud crash as a titan was thrown just outside the hangar.
"Anyone who doesn't think they can fight titans stay here and hide, everyone else, let's go kick some ass," Nora said a little too enthusiastically.

"Jaune stay here," Pyrrha said putting a hand in front of him. "What? B-but I got the hang of the jumpkit, I've also done the simulations I can fight," He said as Pyrrha shook her head.
"I know but these are real titans, remember what Mike told us, against these things we can die at any moment," she said.

"Yeah that's why I need to go help, I can probably prevent some of you from dying."
"No, I'm not going to take that risk," she said.
"Pyrrha what's the hold up? Come on!" Ruby shouted as another titan body collapsed next infront of the hangar.
"Jaune promise me you'll stay here," she said as he mumbled an "I promise" before she ran off.

_______________________________________________

"TI is that all of them?" Mike asked pulling a sword out of a chassis.
"I AM NOT DETECTING ANY MORE TROOPS APPROACHING, WE ARE CLEAR TO GO ASSIST THE BASE CAMP," TI said as Mike did a quick survey before running off towards the base.

_______________________________________________

"Yang behind you!" Blake shouted as a legion turned the corner and began to rev it's predator canon.
"I got this!" Ruby shouted firing a few ice dust rounds at the gun freezing it over.
"Weiss!" Yang shouted "On it," she said making speed glyphs and watched as Yang blew a hole straight through the titan.

"How are Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren doing?" Blake asked. "They'll be fine," Ruby said as a Tone landed behind them.

"Nora on your- nevermind," Ren shouted as Nora caved in a cockpit.
"Eyes up team," Pyrrha said as more titans approached the students. "Nora how are you doing?" Pyrrha asked blocking a powershot. "Just great," she said slamming her hammer into another cockpit. "Ren?" She asked.
"I'm doing fine just pay attention!" He shouted throwing one of his guns at a Tone knocking off it's targeting making it barely miss Pyrrha.
"Sorry!" She shouted before sniping a missile pod causing the whole titan to explode.

_______________________________________________

"This is Pilot Michael reporting what's going on?" He asked walking into the camp and started firing at a northstar.
"This is a battle of attrition, drive the enemy the hell out of our base!" Graves shouted as gunfire could be heard in the background.

"TI how many titans?" He asked as his hud showed 5 enemy titans and 1 friendly.
"Let's go relieve that friendly." He said shoving the broadsword into the northstar and began making his way through the titans.

_______________________________________________

"Hey guys you're alive!" Ruby said trying to sound energetic.
"Surprisingly, but there's still a lot of titans here," Ren said as a trio of titans walked towards them ready to fire only for an Ion with shark teeth sprayed onto it dashed infront of the students as they began to fire. It caught their bullets and missiles in it's vortex shield before firing it all back at one titan destroying it instantly.
The ion charged at the second titan and got into a brief fistfight with it until it stole it's weapon and drew it's splitter rifle, duel-wielding the two rifles and mowing down the titan.