Part 12

"Are you sure about this?" bish asked Graves as he booted up the loudspeaker. "I'd rather have a small panic than us be unprepared," graves said as he pressed a button and spoke into it.

"Attention all pilots, we have been informed that the IMC warship Nova has officially been spotted in remnants upper atmosphere, they have been sending search parties around the planet, thankfully they've been staying away from the kingdoms, but that will not last, I want everyone to prepare themselves and then report to the center of the camp for a full briefing, Graves out," he said as he could immediately hear footsteps outside. "here we go." graves thought as they walked to the center of the camp.

"Ok pilots, at 0700 we noticed an IMC dropship enter into beacons airspace, it was almost immediately shot down but we are certain that it managed to send a message to the Nova, if things go wrong we have a contigency plan ready-" graves said but was cut off by someone shouting.

"beast titan incoming!" a grunt shouted running into the camp followed by heavy footsteps.
"shit! All pilots, get to your titans, activate the anti titan guns," graves said as the beast titan broke through the treeline. "students stay down!" Mike shouted before phasing while running towards the titan.
"you heard him move!" Ren said as they all started to run into the ship but blake and yang started to charge at the titan. "wait! You heard Mike we can't fight it," ruby said "he never said we couldn't fight it, just to run," jaune said as the watched yang get pushed back while catching the titans punch.

"where did Mike even go? He just vanished into thin air." pyrrha said as they then saw the beast titan struggling with something on it's back. "is that Mike?!" Nora said as Mike ripped out the battery and the started to shoot and drop grenades into the battery port.

"Welcome to Remnant bitch!" Mike shouted as he shot a hole through the chassis and threw a grenade into the cockpit before jumping off as the main body of the titan exploded.
"PILOT, I'M DETECTING A SHIP LEAVING THE AIRSPEACE ABOVE OUR CAMP, I'M ASSUMING IT'S GOING TO GET REINFORCEMENTS," TI said "dammit, students, get to the titan bay, you should be safe there," he said as Weiss stopped him. "no, you told us you were going to teach us how to fight these things," she said with the rest of the students behind her nodding.
"fine, but you still need to go the titan bay, and believe me, you won't enjoy it."

"ok students, the most important thing to remember when fighting a titan is that your life could end at any second, whether it's a punch or a bullet the size of your head, and secondly, in order to determine how well you can stand up to a titan I will have you all go against a titan, luckily for you, you'll be doing in a Sim pod instead of a real titan, pyrrha! Enter the pod," Mike said as he stepped aside to let her in. "ready?" he called. "ready!" pyrrha called back as Mike turned it on and a screen showed how she was doing and she was dead within seconds.
"ok that's due to 2 things, 1. The pod most likely didn't register your aura so you had no defence, and 2. You charged right at it, assume that they can and will land a punch whenever you're in front of them." he said as blake entered the pod and she actually managed to last for a long while but couldn't deal enough damage to take it down resulting in her becoming winded and then killed. "this is gonna be a long day," Mike thought as yang stepped into the pod.

"Ok, so not one of you managed to take down a titan, but to be fair none of you know how to use the anti-titan weaponry or the weak points," he said. "Well can't you just teach us then?" Jayne asked getting a sigh from Mike.

"I would if I could but not only are we on a time crunch but all anti-titan weapons are in use," he said as there was suddenly a large crash soon followed by gunfire.
"PILOT," "yeah I figured!" Mile shouted as he ordered the students to hide before running out of the bay and saw multiple titanfalls around the camp.