Introduction

(Y/N) is the youngest sister in the Sakamaki's.
===Flashback===
After Cordelia give birth to Laito, she was also given birth to a new baby girl. Cordelia dislike to have a daughter in the Sakamaki's ... So she walk into the city carrying the baby in her hand. Then she walk in an alley and put the baby down in a basket.

An old lady pass by and saw Cordelia putting down the baby, the old lady quickly hide and wait for Cordelia to walk away. After that, she quickly come out and take a look at the baby.

"Poor little child" said the old lady carrying the baby and walk away...* Back at her house* The baby don't cry much and the old lady seems to love her so much."I should give you a name...How about (Y/N)?"
ask the old lady, "But you're still the Sakamaki's, I don't understand why your mother did this to you..." said the old lady.

The old lady is not poor but also not rich, she can still afford (Y/N) to study primary and middleschool. (Y/N) also work part time job to help her grandma ( the old lady ).

But then the old lady started to have few kinds of illness and the doctor said she can't live any longer. So the old lady waited for (Y/N) to come back home and tell her everything about Cordelia and the Sakamaki.

* 2 months later *
The old lady had passed away. And two years later, (Y/N) become 15 years old. She decide to go to her brother's mansion since she had made so many research about the Sakamaki.

Name: (Y/N)
Race: Vampire
Mother: Cordelia
Birthday: March 19
Brothers: Ayato, Kanato, Laito
Hair colour: Purple
Hair style: ( Any kind that you can imagine of^^ )
Eye colour: Green
Hobby: Killing people, listen to music, family times with her brothers and Yui.