Chapter 12: Sleepover Death

After celebrating your birthday, they all decided to go to bed. But Reiji refuse to let the three boys sleep in your room, so he prepare a room for three of them to stay for 1 night.

It's a quiet night and all of them were asleep, but suddenly... You wake up by the sound of breaking glass. You scan the whole room and found out that Mary is gone, soon Ayumi is awake too.

Ayumi~ (Y/N)? What's that sound?
(Y/N)~ *Look at Ayumi* You heard it too? I think there's a thief broke in...
Ayumi~ What?!
(Y/N)~ Shh...I'll go check...
Ayumi~ No!
(Y/N)~ I have my knife with me, don't worry...Lock the door
Ayumi~ Okay...come back real quick

Your POV
I walk out from my room and down the hallway, the first thing that I saw is a broken vase on the floor.

I look around but there is nobody around, 'How did it fell-?'. I go downstairs to check if there is someone still awake or just sleep walking, I search the living room and the kitchen.

Last place, the swimming pool. But then I saw a red jacket in the pool floating, I try to look closer to see if that is really Mary's jacket...

Suddenly someone hug me from behind and I lost balance then we fell into the pool, water starts to flow into my eyes. I can't see anything including the person who's hugging me...

"Got you! Do you miss me?", the voice sounds so familiar it gives me shivers down my spine. I quickly push, whoever it is, away and shout really loud, "Let go of me, YOU FREAK!". The voice is a male voice, so I think I know who is it...

???'s POV
"Let go of me, YOU FREAK!" she shout, I quickly cover her mouth and pull her down the pool. She try to swim back up by struggling and hitting me, I pull her closer to me and kiss her.

Your POV
'He kiss me?!' I freaked out and push him off me, then I swim back up and quickly rub my eyes so I can see things more clearly. Soon he swim back up too, I look closer and it was...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brian?!

I quickly stand up and run but no such luck, he grab me by my leg and I tripped over then he pull me back into the pool. "Hah! I got you again! Come on! Answer me, do you miss me?", "You Son of a bi*ch!!!" I shout really loud this time.

"Nobody can have you, you are MINE!" said Brian as he push you to the edge of the pool, "W-what are you doing? I said let go of me!". "I'm not gonna let go~ Because from now on, you're mine~"

You saw Brian grab something from his back pocket, your eyes widened when you saw it's a knife. He wave his knife in front of your eyes, then blood starts floating all over in the pool. You look into Brian's purple eyes and said "But before you kill me, feel the pain that I made for you first." You said as a smirk speard across your face.

Your POV
While he was waving his not-so-cool knife in front of my eyes, I ready my knife at my back and stab him straight into his stomach.

Then blood starts to float and cover half of the pool red, "But before you kill me, feel the pain that I made for you first." I said to him with a grin.

Ayumi's POV
I locked the door and wait for (Y/N) to come back, but...I have a bad feeling and I was so worried that something bad might happen to (Y/N).

So I hope that she won't be angry if I go out just to check on her, without any thinking I just walk out from the room.

I walk all around but I still can't find her, suddenly I heard (Y/N)'s voice...

I follow her voice and I walk in the Sakamaki's swimming pool, I saw the pool covered with blood and I was shocked to see Brian and (Y/N) in the pool.

"But before you kill me, feel the pain that I made for you first." said (Y/N), I was relieved that she was okay...But...I fell down on my knees and I start crying...

'Why?'
'Why? (Y/N) is my best friend...'
'How can my best friend kill my...
-
-
-
-
-
brother?'
'Where have you been, brother?'
'Why do you have to leave me?'

Sakamaki's POV
We heard screaming so we quickly run downstairs and saw (Y/N) and Brian in the red-pool, we were shocked to see (Y/N) had that evil grin on her face.

"(Y/N)!" Ayato shout as he run towards you along with Shu, they quickly pull you out from the pool and saw that Brian was unconscious.

"What happened to him?" Shu asked, "He's dead" you answer which shocked all of the brothers.

"You killed him?! Are you out of your mind?!" ask Reiji as he was really frustrated, "It's self defense! He's the one who have been bothering me all the time!". All of them was so relieved to see that you are okay, they thought that they will lose you.

Your POV
I saw Ayumi is crying at the other side, I walk towards her and ask her if she was okay. "Are you okay, Ayumi?" I ask and she look at me with that eyes fill with tears, "

Hey~ I'm here! Still standing in front of you, and still alive~" I said to calm her down. She hug me and I was happy that she's worry about me this much.

They all stand there looking at the dead body and the bloody pool,
Kanato~ What are we going to do with the dead body?
(Y/N)~ Since he don't have any family,... you can turn him into one of your wax doll if you want.
Kanato~ Sounds great to me.

Reiji~ (Y/N), you should take a bath and get some sleep.
(Y/N)~ Okay, come on Ayumi.

===Your room===
You try to open the bathroom door but it's locked.
Mary~ There's someone in here!
(Y/N)~ Are you kidding me?! You're in the bathroom the whole time?!
Mary~ Yea'! Stomachache!
Ayumi~ So she's in there?
(Y/N)~ Yep!...* Sigh *