Chapter 1: Brother's Mansion

You start to pack your things at your grandma's house. You packed 1 luggage and 1 bagpack, then you walked out of your room. At the door, you look back in the house.

~Goodbye, grandma

Finally, you close the door and locked it.

You put your luggage at the back of the taxi, and then hop into the taxi.

~Yes! Finally I can meet all of my brothers...

You felt so happy.

When they almost there, it's started to rain.
===Arrived at the Sakamaki's mansion===
The gate seems to be locked, the taxi driver come down from the car and try to open the gate. The taxi driver quickly climb in the car and drive in, you come down from the car with your bagpack in your hand.

The taxi driver also come out to help you with your luggage at the back,
(Y/N)~ Thank you so much!
Taxi driver~ No problem! Have a great day
Said the taxi driver, you paid him. And then he drives away.

You quickly run to the front door and knock. * No reply * ,

~Probably they can't hear me...

This time you knock on the door harder, then the door open by itself. You walk in but nobody is around, so you called out for someone.

(Y/N)~ Hello! Is there anybody home?!

Suddenly someone tap you on your shoulder. You were shocked, you jumped a little. You look back and saw a man with black hair and wearing glasses looking at you.

(Y/N)~ Um...Excuse me, are you Reiji Sakamaki?
Reiji~ Yes, I am. And you?
(Y/N)~ I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you.
Reiji~You know that it's impolite to come into other peoples house, right?

Reiji said with an angry looking face...

(Y/N)~ I'm sorry!
Reiji~ Just come with me, to the living room.

Said Reiji by leading you the way to the living room. You sit on the sofa and really can't wait to see your brothers,

Reiji~ Wait here, I'm gonna call the others

Said Reiji as he walked out of the living room.

~Um...Hey.
Suddenly there's a voice coming from the back, you look back at the sofa. There's a girl with short blonde hair standing there with a smile on her face.

(Y/N)~ Oh, hey! I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!

You stand up and walk towards the girl,

Yui~ I'm Yui Komori