Chapter 11: Happy Birthday, (Y/N)!

Today is March 19! Which is your birthday, you are so excited about this and was waiting for your brothers and Yui to suprise you.

You brush your teeth and wash your face then ran downstairs to eat breakfast, but then you realised there is nobody at home...

~ Where is everyone?...

You search all around the house to see if they did prepare a BIG suprise for you but at the end, nothing...You go to the backyard and water the vegetables, then you sat in the living room watching TV.

But soon you gets bored so you walk back to your room playing with your phone and listen to your music at the balcony, while staring at the gate waiting for them to come back home.

Few hours later, the gate open and the limo drive in.
~ They're back!

You ran down the stairs to the front door and open the door for the Sakamaki and Yui.
(Y/N)~ Where you guys have been? I was so worry that you guys will forget about my-

Before you can finish your sentences, Reiji interrupt you...
Reiji~ We went out for groceries shopping
Yui~ And it took us a long time to choose-* stopped *
Ayato~ Um...choose the fresh and new grocery!
Yui~ Right!
(Y/N)~ Oh...

~ They forgot...

You help them with the groceries and also help Reiji to prepare dinner,
Reiji~ (Y/N), how about you go take a bath first? I can handle this myself. Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.

You nodded and walk to your room, after you done taking a bath. You stay in your room and just watch YouTube in your laptop, you look at the time and it was...

~ 8:02pm
*knock knock knock*
Yui~ (Y/N)! Dinner is ready!
(Y/N)~ Coming!

~ 8:24pm
After dinner, they just sat quietly in the living room watching TV. Accept for Reiji and Shu, Reiji is reading his book and Shu just lay down on the other sofa listening to his music.
~ Just like usual...

~ 10:00pm
You starts to get sleepy so you decide to just call it a day,
Shu~ Wait! Where are you going?
(Y/N)~ To my room, I'm sleepy...Good night.
Shu~ * Nodded *

You lay down on your bed but you still can't fall asleep, you're little sad because nobody even remember your birthday.
~ Neh...Birthday is just a thing, why do I even bother anyway. Let's just sleep.

~ 11:40pm
~ Nope! I can't sleep at all! What's wrong with my head?...Geez...

You walks to your balcony and saw colourful lights flashing, your eyes widened when you saw a board with lights at the side which says "Happy Birthday!". Then you saw the Sakamaki, Yui, Mary, Ayumi and the three brothers standing in the frontyard below your room, "Happy Birthday, (Y/N)!"

You ran out from your room and downstairs to the frontyard,
(Y/N)~ I thought you guys forgot my birthday already...
Yui~ How can we forget?
Ayumi~ Come on! Let us sing the 'Happy Birthday' song and (Y/N)-chan blow the candle before it's 12:00am
Mary~ We have 5 more minutes!

They sing 'Happy Birthday' to you and after that you blow the candle and cut the cake,
(Y/N)~ Yeah! Chocolate cake!
Kanato~ I made them with Yui, you're fav,right?
(Y/N)~ You're the best!

After they ate the cake, they start packing  their things and went back inside the mansion.
Mary~ Hey, (Y/N). Today we're going to stay here just for 1 night.
(Y/N)~ Sleepover?
Ayumi~ Yup! You don't mind right? If the three bugs sleep in your room...
(Y/N)~ I'm okay with it
Yui~ (Y/N)! Let's go to the living room!

Yui pull your hand while Mary and Ayumi push you at the back,
Everyone~ Suprise!
(Y/N)~ Wow! You guys also brought presents for me?
Yuki~ Of course!

(F/C)~ Fav colour

You open all your presents, Ayato and Laito brought you a mug with words on it 'World Best Sister Ever♡'. Kanato brought you a T-shirt which have a purple teddy on top, he brought two T-shirt. One is for himself and the other one is for you. Yui brought you a (F/C) hoodie, Reiji brought you...a book...?
(Y/N)~ Um...Thanks Reiji.
Reiji~ Read more books...
(Y/N)~ * sweat dropped * I will...

Shu brought you an mp3 player with Headphones and Subaru brought you a necklace with a key in it just like his.