Chapter 15: The Shy Guy ♡^♡

=== Dinner Time ===
You help Yui and Reiji to prepare for dinner, after that you called all of the brothers to come and have dinner.

Your POV
Hmmm... weird... I wonder why Shu have been staring at me since this morning when he suddenly appear in my room!

=== FLASHBACK ===
You woke up and suddenly you felt like someone is on the other side of the bed, you thought that it might be a ghost or something. And you DON'T DARE to look back!

Then you heard a voice from behind, " Hey! You're awake? I know you are... ". You jumped a little, you slowly look back and was expecting to see "someone" with long black hair and white dress.

AND YOU SAW...
-
-
-
-
-
SHU...?!

You~ What are you trying to be?! A GHOST?!!
Shu~ Calm down... sorry. Geez...
You~ What are you doing in my room?
Shu~ Shhhh...
You~ Wait the minute! Since when did you stay here?

Shu~ Last night...
You~ Please say " Just kidding "...
Shu~ Nope! I'm not kidding... I'm here since last night and don't you think too far... I'm here to look after you so that you won't go out stabbing people again.
You~ You? Why isn't Kanato and Ayato? I thought that's their job...

Shu ignore you and climb down from your bed, he walks toward the door and open it.

Shu~ Nobody is inside the house, so I'll be in charge here. Now, get up! Brush your teeth and come down to the kitchen.
You~ Wait! But - - -

Before you can finish your sentences, Shu close the door leaving you alone in your room.

=== Kitchen ===
When you enter the kitchen, you saw there is a Stranger standing there wearing an apron.

" Hey! Who are you?! " you shout, the stranger turn around and look at you with a 'Death Stare'.

Shu~ I just wear an apron! And you couldn't recognise me already?!
You~ Shu?! * giggle * why are you wearing that apron?
Shu~ Shut up and sit down before I smack you with this pan...* blushed *

You sat down on a dining chair and can't stop laughing.
Shu~ Stop. It!
You~ Okie!~

Shu prepared Egg N Bacon and a glass of grape juice, " I guess that's enough... " he said as he sit down and took off the apron.

You~ Hey! Keep it! You look cute with it~
Shu~ Shut up and eat your breakfast.
You~ Okay...where is everyone by the way?

Shu~ Reiji said today's dinner are going to be a little special, so he take everyone to go buy some seafoods
You~ Hmmm... special!

Shu~ They'll be back soon, so now I'm in charge...
You~ * Shocked * What---?
Shu~ What? You got a problem?
You~ Yea' ! Actually you should just wear that apron and let me take a pic!
Shu~ Do you want me to smack you with a pan?!
You~ Yes please!
Shu~ * face palm * just keep everything about the apron a secret...

=== Flashback End ===

While you guys are having dinner together, " Guys! Since today's dinner made by Reiji are so special, I ALSO have a special announcement to make! " you said and Shu was still staring at you but this time with a shocked face.

" Shu wear an ap- - - MHHHHH!!!! ", before you can spill out that embarrassing secret Shu run over to your side and cover your mouth.

Laito~ What is it?!
Ayato~ Spill it out!!!
Reiji~ Shu! Let go of her!
Shu~ * blushed * Shut up! I'm the biggest one in here!

You pull off Shu's hand and spill it out immediately...
You~ an apron! He wear an apron this morning!!!
Shu~ (Y/N)!!!
Reiji~ What?! You wear my apron?!
Shu~ Of course Not! I wear my own apron!

Everyone~ What?!!!

You laugh so hard and everyone still a little shocked, but soon they start joining the laugh.

After dinner, you felt sleepy and walk straight to your room then take a hot bubble bath.

In the tub, you close your eyes and sink down the tub a little. You didn't realise that there is someone standing there staring at you not until he walk towards you and stand beside the tub, " This your punishment... " .

You open your eyes and saw Shu standing beside the tub holding a bucket fill with water and ice, " Shu?! I'm half naked now! ".

" That's great! * grinned * " said Shu as he lift the bucket up and pour all the Water N Ice on your head.

You~ SHU!!!ARE YOU KR-RAY-ZEE?!!
Shu~ Face it!
You~ IMMA GET YOU FOR THIS!!!

After Shu ruined your Hot Bubble Bath, he quickly run out from your bathroom and shut the door.

You quickly climb out from the bath tub and wrap yourself with a towel, " Dang it! Stupid Shu... "

After you changed, you lay down on your bed and sleep. Suddenly someone lay down on your bed and hug you from behind, " Stu- pid... Shu... ".

" Good night... "

❤❤❤

YAY! New chapter~ I, YuimoriKigurashi, finally back and update this Not-So-Intersting book...
Well!~ at least some of you guys liked it! I'll update another chapter soon!

💤✖Sayounara!✖💤