Chapter 16: Kidnapped

*Beep beep*
You received 1 message
8:04 a.m.
Ayumi~ Hey, (Y/N)! Wanna hang out later?
You~ Sure! Where? What time??
Ayumi~ How bout City-Fun-Mall? 11:00am, meet at the front door.
You~ Okay

===Kitchen===
You~ Reiji, can I go hang out wi---

Shu~ No

You~ None of your business! I'm asking Reiji!

Reiji~ No, you can't go out dating with someone...

You~ But it's Ayumi! We're just gonna hang out...

Shu walk towards you and pat you head gently,
Shu~ No, means no...

Reiji~ It's too dangerous...

You~ Like, how dangerous?

Ayato~ Yea', like how dangerous?

Reiji~ Don't ask... we all know this a world---

Ayato~ Lol! Of course we know this is a world!~

Reiji~ I'm not finish yet!! '...this is a world full with danger'

You~ But Reiji, this is Japan! There's no danger here~

Reiji~ Do you ever think about getting eaten alive by a ghoul out there?!

You~ Hey! That only happens in the anime, Tokyo ghoul!

Ayato~ Just let her go out for awhile with Ayumi, I can't stand her for staying in her room and play games for the whole day...

Reiji sighed for awhile and finally give up,
Reiji~ Did you finish the book that I told you to read??

You~ Yes! Wait... there's one more chapter left! I gotta finish it first before returning you the book...

Reiji~ Okay, fine. You can go...

After that you decided to run back to your room and get the book that you want to read, but suddenly Shu was standing in your way which blocked you from getting out of the kitchen.

Shu~ You need my permission too, I'm the biggest here...

You~ Please....?

Shu~ In one condition, call me every 30 minutes

You~ Tch... fine!

Shu~ Hey! Don't 'tch' me!

You~ Hmph!

===Time skipped===
After eating breakfast while reading the last chapter of Reiji's book, you walk back to your room and take a quick shower before 10 am.

===10: 20 am===
You~ Bye! I'm going out now!

Ayato~ Bye!

Yui~ Be careful, okay? And come back home safe!

You~ I will!

You ran to that gate and climb into the taxi,
You~ City-Fun-Mall, please!

Driver~ Got it!

===After 30 minutes===
You~ Could we make it there before 11:00am?

Driver~ I'm afraid we couldn't at this traffic jam...

You~ *sigh* Okay, here. I'll just stop here and walk there, it's only a few blocks away.

You handed out the money for the taxi driver,
Driver~ Thank you, miss

You~ Thank. You. Bye!

Driver~ Bye

You walk down the streets then look at the Google map, " This, is. not. helping! Wait... I should call Shu. " You thought as you dail Shu's phone number,...

Shu~ (Y/N)!!

You~ Wow, calm down! There's traffic jam here and now I have to walk to the mall

Shu~ So you're having trouble looking for the mall, huh?

You~ Yea', kinda. Don't worry, I'll find it soon.

Shu~ Okay, just be careful.

You nodded as you hang up the phone and keep searching a way to the mall, " I can try asking someone the way... "

You simply choose someone that is closer to you and ask for the way to the mall,
Stranger~ City-Fun-Mall? You can walk straight this path then turn left and continue walking then turn left again.

Stranger 2~ Or you can walk through this long alley.

Stranger~ Owh yea'! Correct!

You~ Thank you so much!

You thanked them and now you have to make decisions whether to walk through this empty and quiet alley or just follow the long but safe path, it's kinda hard to choose because now the time is currently 10:55am.

Since you hate it being late, so you choose the empty and quiet alley...
(A/N: Nice choice, (Y/N) )

You walk into an alley and it was way more creepier than you expected, and all suddenly your phone rang...
You~ Damn, I should change my ringtone soon!

You~ Hello...
Ayumi~ Where are you?! You're not coming??
You~ Of course, I'm coming! Now I'm walking slow down a creepy alley...
Ayumi~ Well, walk faster! The movie is about to start soon
You~ Okay!

You hang up the phone and continue to walk, " owh! I forgot to call Shu... "
You dail his number...

Other's POV
???~ You sure that's, (Y/N)?
??? 2~ I'm pretty sure that's her
??? 3~ Okay, let's go!

The three of them run quickly without making a sound towards (Y/N), then one of them hit her neck which cause her to faint.

??? 2~ Let's carry her out of here
( A/N~ I bet you're not that heavy, so...)

??? 3~ I can carry her all by myself, do we even need three people to carry one girl??

??? 2~ Well, does it even matter?!

??? ~ It doesn't, she's gonna die anyway. So let's just finish this!
(A/N~ *cough* sorry bout that!~ )

Shu~ Hello?! Hello?!! (Y/N), you there?!! What's going on?!!........ * Beep beep beep *

♡♡♡

Thanks for your supports if you're still reading this!!!~ I'm sorry for not updating for too long...but!! I'll try my best to continue this story~

I have 2 weeks of holidays, so I can spend some time on writing stories and also reading stories... Just give me some time and I'll keep updating~ Lastly, Arigato Gozaimasu!~

💤✖Sayounara✖💤