Chapter 13: She's mine!

Yui is doing her morning routine just like usual, suddenly she felt like there is someone standing a few steps behind her and it was Ayato. " Good morning, Pancake! ", " A-Ayato? What are you doing in here early in the mor--- ".

Before Yui finish her sentences, Ayato push her to the wall and 'lock' her with both of his hands. Yui was scared at that time as she knows what's going to happen next, " Ayato? ". " This is what you get for letting me wait. " , he bite Yui on the neck and start drinking her blood.

Your POV
I'm planning to go to Yui's room and have a little chat with her, so I come out from my room and walk to her's. I'm too lazy to knock, so I just burst into her room. " Yui---? ", and there i see my brother is on top of my Yui.

Yui's POV
" Yui---? " ...
' Oh shoot! ' , I quickly push Ayato away and ran towards (Y/N). " (Y/N), it's not like what you see! I accidentally cut myself and Ayato just helping me licking away the blood... ", I said before (Y/N) start thinking way too far.

Your POV
' What do I think? I think my brother is touching my Yui... ', I look at Yui and just nodded.

Ayato's POV
" (Y/N) , can you come back later? I'm not done yet. ", I just hope that she will listen and go away. But she walk towards me and give me that 'Death Stare'...

(Sorry! It'll be easier if I write like this...)
(Y/N)~ Ayato, I thought that you are my brother
Ayato~ Heck yea' I am. So what?
(Y/N)~ And you'll give me what I want, right?
Ayato~ * Nodded * So what?
(Y/N)~ Give Yui to me and never lay a hand, no! A finger on her.

Ayato~ *laugh* Anything for my (Y/N)!
(Y/N)~ Thanks, Aya---
Ayato~ Accept for Yui, she's my Pancake

Your POV
" Accept for Yui, she's my Pancake " said Ayato as he walk pass me and out from the room, ' Damn it! '.

I close the door and walk towards Yui, I push her and she fell down on her bed. I 'lock' her with both of my hands and look into her eyes, almost like I'm trying to read her mind to get the truth.

" Yui-chan, who do you choose? Me or Ayato? " I wait for her and finally she answer me... the answer that I won't accept... " I don't know...I can't choose... "

Yui's POV
" I don't know...I can't choose... ", I know that's not the answer she want...but...I really can't choose. If I choose Ayato, she will hate her own brother. But if I choose (Y/N), I know that she will try to get rid of Ayato and the others.

I don't want any war between them...

Your POV
I 'unlock' Yui and pull her up then sit beside her, " I understand... ". It went silent for awhile...

" Hey! Don't forget about my breakfast! ", I quickly pull out a topic. " Um...yea'! How can I forget? Takoyaki? " said Yui just to make sure, " Yup!".

After that, I walk out from the room and to the living room. I saw Ayato was sleeping on the sofa, I ignore him and just walk away. " Hey, sis! " , I don't know what his calling me for...I just continue walking.

Ayato stand up and chase after (Y/N), he pull (Y/N) by her hands and walk to the garden.

" Why are you taking me here?! " you ask and you were trying to run away but Ayato is holding your hand tightly, " I suck her blood, so what? " he asked.

Your POV
" I suck her blood, so what? ", 'I can't believe he's asking that question'. " Yea'. I know that..." I answer him so I can walk away, I pull away his hand from mine and just walk away before I cause trouble.

" You know...before you came back to us, Yui move in here with us. And we have been drinking her blood till now, she's mine and only mine! So why are you trying to take her away for your brother? ", I immediately freeze when I heard Ayato said that to me.

" Because I want her to be mine! You got a problem with that?! ", I've been here for almost a year and this is the first time I shout at my brother.

I quickly run back inside into my room and lock my door, I don't know what's happening to me... I sit on my bed and start going crazy by hitting stuff with my pillow. Everything on my desk, I hit it all down to the floor.

I try to calm myself down so I won't go even more crazy... ' It's so unfair for Ayato taking my Yui away just for himself! '...

" ...we have been drinking her blood till now--- ", everytime when that word appear in my mind...I get really frustrating!

Oops! I'm so sorry that I didn't update this story for a long time! My mind is just empty and I almost forgot that I still have to continue this story...

So...I won't always update but I still will, because school is starting tomorrow and I have to focus on my studies and stuffs. So hope that I have a little time for me to write this story, till here then! Bye!

And Happy New Year everyone!!!
Yuimori.K♡