Chapter 18: Kidnapped 3

Continue...

Reiji~ Shu, Ayato, I need you guys to follow me to my room.

===Reiji's room===
Reiji takes out his laptop and show something to Shu and Ayato.
Reiji~ Look.

There's a map and a small red dot pointing to one of the places in the map,
Shu~ Is that... (Y/N)?

Reiji~ Yes. I put a small GPS cip in her necklace while she takes a shower this morning.

Ayato~ Good job! Now we can go to that location and take our sister back!

Reiji~ Not yet, not today. Because we don't have a plan now...

Ayato~ Right... * Sigh *

Your POV
Ayumi~ Yuu, would you do me a favour and hand me that Baseball bat?

Yuu~ Sure.

You~ Yuu? Oh... Toki and Yuki are also here as well!

Ayumi~ Yea'- - - Whatev'!

After that, Toki and Yuki hold you up and Yuu hand in the Baseball bat to Ayumi. You know what's going to come next so you prepared yourself to face it, she hit your stomach multiply times and cause you to cough bloods out. ( Think of other torture ways.... )

You felt dizzy and fell down on your knees, Toki and Yuki let go of your arms then Ayumi swing her Baseball bat and hit your head. Bloods come out and you fall to the ground, ... bleeding. Bloods flow into your eyes and all you see is the colour red, Ayumi drop the Baseball bat and kneed down.

Ayumi~ Don't die yet~ I'll slowly torture you to dead!

She walked away leaving you with the brothers.
Ayumi~ Boys, beat her up but don't take her lives!

She walk back inside leaving you and the brothers on the roof top. You laugh a little along with tears rolling down,
Yuu~ Why are you laughing?

You~ Nothing. It's just... * cough * ... disappointing...

Yuu~ I'm sorry, (Y/N)! No matter what, I have to follow Ayumi, our leader's, order.

Toki~ ...
Yuki~...

You~ Pttf... I don't give a sh*t...

===After a few days of torture===
' I'm gonna die here... yea'... I don't think I have the chance to see my brothers... I should have listen to- - - ' you thought but was cut off by the sound of thunder, ' and... it's gonna rain! I can't believe they just leave me here! On top of the roof!! ' .

You try to move yourself to the side before its starts to rain, then the door opened and you saw two males coming in. One of them run towards you and kneed down.
Yuki~ (Y/N)! Are you okay?

You~ Hm? Yuki? Whatcha' doing?

Toki~ We're here to take you out of here!