17

"You know someone, who can help Harry? And who might that be?" Minerva asked in surprise, unconsciously playing with a small parchment that Harry had drawn a picture on for her that morning.

"Our sister, Professor," Bill answered, sincerely. "We think that our sister, Ginny, might be able to help him."

"Your sister?" Minerva enquired in confusion. "How would your sister be able to help Harry? She's even younger than him."

"Ginny is able to mind talk too," Charlie explained quickly. "Plus, although she's only a six-year-old, she has the ability to make people feel better, so maybe she'll be able to help Harry. Professor, could we perhaps invite her to visit us for a few hours this weekend, so that we can introduce her to him?"

Minerva gave the two students a pensive look. "All right, it's at least worth a try," she then said, pensively, and promised, "I'll speak with your mother and invite your sister to visit us on Saturday. Let's see if she'll allow her to come. I'll let you know as soon as I know more. Thanks for your help."

"With pleasure, Professor. Should we try to coax Harry into playing Quidditch with our team tomorrow then?"

"Yes please. Quidditch can work wonders too. Twenty points to Gryffindor for trying to help a much younger student, who's in need of help," Minerva replied, a rare smile playing on her lips.

"Thank you, Professor," the boys answered and hurriedly left in order to be on time for their afternoon classes.

試し

Bill and Charlie successfully managed to persuade Harry to train with the Quidditch team on Friday evening, and Harry enjoyed flying with the students just as much as he did before. However, Minerva's wish that it would help the child to start speaking again did not come true. He resolved to mind think to either Bill or Charlie, and later when they were back in their common room, they hesitantly told the others that Harry was having slight problems speaking aloud due to his former upbringing.

ハリーと頑固な校長先生

On Saturday morning, Ginny came through the Floo straight into Minerva's office, where her brothers greeted her fondly and pulled them into bear hugs. Apparently remembering where they were, Bill finally released the girl from his embrace. "Professor, Harry, this is our sister Ginny. Ginny, this is Professor McGonagall, our head of house, and that's our friend Harry Potter-McGonagall."

"Harry Potter?" Ginny whispered in apparent awe, trying to get a glimpse of the child who was trying to hide behind his adoptive mother. "Hello Harry," Ginny said, giving the shy boy a sweet smile.

'She looks very nice, such pretty hair and she seems so sweet,' Harry thought in amazement. 'Hello Ginny,' he thought to the girl, a small smile playing on his lips. Very startled he looked up when he suddenly felt the girl reply directly into his mind.

'Can you do mind talk too, Harry? That's great; then we can always speak to each other, even when I'm at home, if you want,' Ginny thought to him, smiling

'I'd like that,' Harry thought back, shyly, as he slowly left his spot behind Minerva.

"Harry, do you want to take your friends into your room and play for a while?" Minerva suggested.

Harry gave her an eager nod, before he carefully extended a small hand towards Ginny, which she immediately took to let herself be pulled over into his room, making sure that Bill and Charlie followed them. Having six big brothers, Ginny was obviously used to playing with cars and trains, and the four children engrossed themselves in building a whole town in Harry's room using Harry's train set and all of his Lego blocks. Time seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye, and Harry could not believe his ears, when Minerva called them in order to go down to the Great Hall for lunch. 'Is it already lunchtime?' he thought in surprise. 'That was fast. I like Ginny a lot; she's very cute and funny. I'd like to be her friend.'