Not an Update

Hi! I was rereading some fanfics(what else would I do? I've read all the good ones. No offense) And I've realized something:

Most of them all consist of the same things; Tris becomes a Tattoo Artist, moves in with Tobias. They train the initiates together, but keep their relationship a secret. There's always that guy and girl that likes Tris and Tobias. Tobias usually proposes in the chasm or by the net or at the Ferris wheel. Marcus comes, somehow hurts Tris(emotionally or physically). Tobias kills him or tells him to go away. Eric or Peter(or both) like Tris. One usually kidnaps her or abuses her. Tobias saves her. They get married and live happily ever after.

Now if you think about every fan-fiction is made of the same organs, so to speak. Not every one is the same, depending on which one you read. Nonetheless, I am breaking the barriers.

Tris will not(and has not) become a Tattoo Artist. (I don't know who started that)

She will not move in with Tobias at first glance. Nor will they get married or Tris becomes pregnant anytime soon.

Marcus will kidnap or hurt Tris. He's not a monster. Just a child abuser.
(I am not stating my reasons, doing so might cause a stir...or a whole chapter)

Eric or Peter or any other initiate will not like Tris or Tobias.

He not propose to her 2 seconds after they meet. Not literally 2 seconds after, but you get what I mean.

They will not keep their relationship a secret( Also don't know who started that)

Tobias will not hurt or touch Marcus in anyway.

I will also not modernize this fanfic. No phones, no TVs, no tablets, no shows, no movies, no nothing.

There will be no Abnegation transfers. I think if more Abnegation come and win first place, Tris and Tobias' rank and their love will have gone to waste. I think it doesn't make them as special as it would've been.

If you don't think this is right or only look for those characteristics in a fanfic, you may leave. Like I said, I'm breaking barriers. I'm not going to add something to my fanfic simply because someone else with more votes and followers and views did it. Now, I'm not insulting or demeaning anyone who has done this. It is simply my opinion, and while this is a story you're reading, it is also a story I'm writing. And I would not be able to forgive myself if I added something I thought wasn't right.

I had to give this off my chest before I disappointed some of you. And I know that only like 2 people read this because I am a crappy writer. And a very critical reader.

But I can guarantee you this: Tris and Tobias will have a heartbreaking, gut-wrenching, tear-filled adventure I hope you stick around for.

I intend to update this story this week, so stay tuned. (As if this was a Tv show or something)

Also go read my 'After Allegiant' fan fiction, Resurgent. And go follow me on Instagram and tumblr. At @Mrs_Tobias_Waters.

Bye and thank you for understanding!

🤪❤️