Lets talk...

So, um, I know it's been a while since I've updated any of my stories and I just want to say sorry.

I don't think I can continue to write any of my Divergent fanfics. I'm just not into Divergent like I was a year or two ago. I kinda find it disgusting....

I love to write and I've been writing here and there, but I don't see myself continuing to write this story. It's not fun anymore. I see it as more of a chore.

I did write part of the next chapter, so to leave on a good note, here's part of a chapter....

Chapter Fifteen

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, now hurry up," I answer impatiently.

"Are you really sure about this, Tris?"

"Yes, Christina," I take a deep breath, "do it before I change my mind."

***
Tobias

Tris left almost immediately after breakfast, along with Christina. When I asked where she was going, she simply replied with, "Don't worry about it."
So naturally, I worried about it.

After taking a quick shower and changing into black jeans and a matching t-shirt, I head down to the training room where all the factions were at. Today some of the Dauntless are demonstrating fights. Tris is one of those people.

When I got there, it was nearly packed full. Not everyone was here. Some of them were in the Pit or at the shops. Most of them were Candor or Erudite, however there were a few Abnegation and Amity.

Max clapped his hands loudly and cleared his throat. "It's time show you how Dauntless roll. Of course we don't go around throwing punches at anyone we see, but-you know- it's fun. Although most of you would like to digress, but we know when and when not fight. We teach our initiates how to defend themselves. Whether that be with their bare hands, a knife or a gun, they are prepared for anything. Even if that means someone dies."

A gasp is heard from the crowd. Many of the Dauntless stand proud.

"Today, you will see how we fight. First I'd like to introduce our initiate instructors, Four and Lauren." A round of applause is heard, along with whistling and cheering.

Lauren and I stood next to Max.

"I'm Four. This is Lauren," I say gesturing to her," we've been instructors for a little over two years. Each year we see a handful of scrawny kids and each we pick out the strongest, fastest, smartest of them. We turn wimps to heroes, cowards to soldiers."

Lauren nods along. "Not everyone makes it through initiation. Some are kicked out because they don't have what it takes. Others choose different means of escape." She says the last part with a little sorrow.

"Who's ready for some fights?!" Cheers Max, trying to lighten it up a little.

The Dauntless cheer and roar, the other factions clap along. I go back to my spot next to Tori. I lean close to her ear.

"You've seen Tris anywhere?"

She shakes her head. "No, sorry. But I did see Christina with a bag of hair supplies earlier. Maybe their doing each other's hair?" She shrugs.

"First up, Peter and Tris!"

Peter's group of friends whoops and hollers. I look around for Tris.

"Guess the Stiff didn't show up."

My nerves begin to grow when I hear the door slam open. Tris stands there with Christina at her side. That's when I notice what's different. Her hair.

Her once vibrant blue hair was now a shining blonde color. It fell on her shoulders in soft waves. A confident smirk pulled her lips.

"I'm here."

My heart races a little and a smile lays on my lips

My heart races a little and a smile lays on my lips. She walks over to me and I pull her close.

"New hair, huh?"

"It was long overdue." She shoots back.

She wears a black tank top with a jacket over it and black leggings. She grabs her hair in her hands and ties it into a ponytail.

She walks over to the mat where Peter stands. He has a malicious smirk on face. Tris begins to stretch. His eyes follow each of her movements. I narrow my eyes. Tris stands tall and gets into her fighting stance, as does Peter.

Tris

Eric stands by the mat and after me and Peter glare