Babysitter?

~yo babies, so... i deleted the other one because it sucks, but ok, the new one is so much better, i fckng promise~

                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should already be  6pm when my cell phone rings, pulling me out of the moon world. I watched the last episode of Stranger Things... again. Every scene made me jump and scream. I took the cell phone and saw an unknown number.

"Hello?" - And the voice on the other side answered seriously. - "Yes, yes. That's right, it's me. Right ... Mrs. Wolfhard? It's ok. I'm available tonight, yes! ... Reinforcement class? Of course. I will do my best. Thank you very much. I'll be there around 7. Thank you. Goodbye."

I hung up and put my cell on the bed. OMFG. I got it! Finally, after some time, with nothing to do, I got a "job" even for one night: I should be a nanny for the night. Suddenly I think... Mrs. Wolfhard... Hm. The name was more familiar to me than it should be. Wolfhard... Hm, nah! It can't be. I shook my head and got rid of my thoughts. I got some books from when I was in school, uh, like, last year. I laughed to myself. I grabbed some clothes and a few more things and left a purse aside, going to the bathroom to take a shower, do my business, get dressed, and so on. As soon as I finish, I looked at the clock and it's already 6:30 p.m., and I should leave now. And so I did.

The bus to a Wolfhard residence didn't take long, and I ended up arriving 10 minutes early. I sighed and rang a bell. -God, Canada is so freaking cold- I cringed inside my coat. I heard a noise behind the door, and then it opened, showing a woman with a black-curly hair and an nicely smile.

"Mrs. Wolfhard?"- I said and smiled, and she smiled too.

"Yes. You should be y/n, right? Half a nanny... half a teacher?" - She laughed and I followed her around with a nod. - "Right, between, please."

I went into the house and I realized how big it was. I watched everything that was within my reach, until my eyes rested on a particular photo, placed in a blue frame on the top of the TV.

O

M

G

What I had thought was true... I was taken from the world.

I was in the house of none other than Finn Wolfhard. As? I wondered. How had this happened?

I was taken from my world of the moon when I was startled listening to Mrs. Wolfhard screaming for her husband, saying that they would be late and everything. And then she screamed for him to come down. Finn. THE FINN.

"Come down sweetie" - She said when he appeared on the stairs, and so he did - "This is your nanny..." - She started to laugh and he rolled his eyes

"But, mom..." - He said quietly, before reaching the end of the stairs.

"She's going to teach you reinforcement classes, Finn. Just be cool, alright? We love you" - She said going out with her husband - "Goodbye sweeties." - I smiled and waved - "Oh, y/n, if you need anything just call me. Thank you! Good evening." - she said at last, closing the door and I just nodded.

Everything was silent for a few minutes, while I took the courage to finally face it and not freak out. OMG, I love him. My level of crazy fangirl was insanely... insane. Okay, I can control myself. I took a deep breath and finally looked at him. He's standing in front of me with his curly -and perfect- hair, wich was a little messy, but still super cute. He seems pretty pised off but he still like... pretty. I sighed again. Finn looked surprised to see me at last, head-on. I felt him assessing every part of me.

"So..." - I started, half awkwardly.

"Hi" - he said seriously, passing me and sitting on the couch. - "I'm Finn."

"Oh, I know."

"How? Oh, uh, mom must have told you" - he said, still staring at me.

"Not exactly..." - I smiled and he tilted his head a little to the side. - You're Mike.

"Oh, you're a fan?" - He smiled gently - "Pls don't be crazy" - He said quietly, but I heard. I couldn't hold back a laugh.

"I'm your teacher tonight! Don't you worry." - I laughed, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Mom thinks I'm going to bad at school, she told me that it was to study or stop any type of work, and of course, I will not stop, but I didn't want reinforcement classes, and I think she thought that bringing someone half my age, I'd like the idea and..." - He stopped when he realized that I had sat next to him on the couch.

I just laughed.

"What?" - He said in surprise.

"Dude, relax" - I just faced him seriously - "You don't have to hate me just because I'm your nanny" - I made a funny face - "you can like me because I'm your friend." - He finally smiled. God, he was so cute... I really hope he likes me. Hm, uh, as a friend. Of course. - "What about it?" - I said awkwardly, hoping he likes the ideia, cause I'm like... a fan. And his teacher. And his nanny... So I was clearly afraid he wouldn't like me. 

But he's just a little bag of surprises.

"I think I liked that idea a lot more." - He smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~oh gosh, Finnie boy smiled and I just died inside haha~

~I hope you all like this history, please vote and coment if i should do the rest~ 

~hope you all enjoy~