More work means more time with you. /pt4

~OH MY LORRRRRD, I'm so fucking happy for the 160+ readings, you made my day! Thank you sooo much! I'll do my best in this fic, and I hope to gets better and better for you all, my babies! ♥~

~Oh, and I'm feeling really better from my sore throat, thank you all for the support ♥~

~I'm posting super early today to make up for yesterday's chapter! Maybe I'll post another chapter tonight, besides this one here, what do you guys think? Hope you all enjoy! ♥~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit.

"Well, good morning, sleeping beauty" - I heard Finn say and I could feel him smiling.

Finn's POV.

I woke up remembering last night, the movie, everything. I ran my hands around the bed, hoping to find that her still there, even though I knew she wouldn't be. And I was right. But I'll not let myself be sad. She shouldn't have left. She wouldn't do that to me, I knew that.

Oh, come on, Wolfhard.

After going to the bathroom, finishing my business and put some clothes, I went downstairs. The house was silent, and then I saw her sleeping on the couch. I couldn't contain the smile on my face. Her hair drifted across the couch and fell softly over his face. She was so... beautiful there, totally at peace, the sunshine coming in through the window, slowly lighting the room and consequently her. I think I stood there smiling for a while, and then she shifted, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Well, good morning, sleeping beauty" - I said quickly, smiling, without thinking, and I bet I was blushing.

Shit, Finn, what the hell? You can't be falling for her. Come on, man.

She only murmured as she hid her face on the couch, avoiding the sunlight. I laughed as I walked over to the sofa and sat beside her, who slowly lifted her face, resting her chin on the sofa, and staring at me with her eyes still a little closed. When I was about to say something, she was faster:

"Thanks" - She said softly, with a sweet voice that made me melt... Oh, uh, I mean, okay, it was pretty cute. Shit.

"For...?" - I said awkwardly, blushing, trying to divert attention from her eyes. Oh, girl, what eyes are those that get me stuck? I have to stop it. No, no. Uh, I mean... I kinda like it, but... Oh, man.

"Y-Yesterday... The movie. I was scared to death. Sorry." - She said quickly, taking a deep breath and rising from the couch, avoiding looking at me.

"Hey" - I said, getting up from the couch, facing her, and she stared at me again - "It's all right, I-I... kinda liked that. I mean... I said I was going to protect you, didn't I? So it's okay." - The words slipped from my lips, and she smiled, totally blushing. And me too. Girl, your smile is killing me, your eyes are driving me crazy. Help, I need help. Yeah.

She's really driving me mad.

We were both standing there, staring at each other, totally flushed, smiling. I think I really start to like her, I mean... Oh, screw that. I decided to get closer...

Y/N POV.

I felt my face on fire, and my heart beating fast and maybe even too high. Finn got closer, and I felt that anything could happen now.

And then we heard the sound of the door opening.

God, really? Why do you do this to me? I really don't understand.

We both laughed nervously as Mr. And Mrs. Wolfhard entered the house, distracted as they talked, until they caught sight of us there.

"Oh, good morning sweeties!" - Mrs Wolfhard said gently, and her husband just nodded and smiled. - "Was everything okay last night? Finnie, you behaved, right? Studied? Have you eaten?" - She began an avalanche of questions, Finn only nodded, trying to disguise his expression of disappointment.

"Yes, mom. I did everything right, I swear! "- He said bored, heading for the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm happy!" - She said, and finally turned to me." - I was thinking, honey... Hm, if it's no problem for you, if you could stay here today too, and tomorrow. Some work has come for me, and Eric will come with me, and from what I can see, you've gotten along, don't you? Finn even studied! "- She said laughing and I could see Finn rolling his eyes. I smiled, trying to contain the excitement.

"Yes, of course! No problem! I would love. I mean... "- I stopped talking, blushing. She just smiled, heading up to the kitchen while I went looking for a bathroom to do my business. After a few minutes, I went back to the kitchen, Finn was sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal, and another was ready next to him.

"Hey! I... uh, I made it for you" - Finn said smiling, cheeks flushed. Oh, boy, that way you'll end up with my heart. I just nodded and smiled, sitting next to him at the table, accompanying him at breakfast.

"I need to go home now, okay? I'll be back before your mother leaves. I just need to take a shower, and so on" - I said, finishing eating and heading towards the sink.

"Oh. I-I could... go with you" - He said low and very fast. I smiled as I dried the dishes. - "I'll ask mom, if... if, uh, it's okay with you" - I turned to him and just nodded. And he ran off, up the stairs, and I stood there in the kitchen, daydreaming. It all seemed like a dream, you know? Like... Finn Wolfhard and I were now friends. I mean... I would help him with studies, and I'm kind of... his nanny, and everything. But still... Anyways, after a few minutes, Finn hurried back, breathless, smiling, and carrying... my backpack?

"She let me go! She let... Uh, I-I mean... She's cool with the idea. So... Lets... uh, let's go, right?" - He blushed. His habit of speaking things fast when he felt embarrassed was simply the most adorable thing in the world. As his cheeks grew redder, I smiled even more.

"Yeah, come on" - I said as I took out my purse and headed for the door. - "My house isn't very far, if you want ..."

"OK! We can walk there!" - He interrupted me, smiling, as he locked the door behind us. I just smiled and agreed, and at last we started to walk. I could tell he was staring at me from time to time, and I tried my hardest not to look at him. Until one moment as I tried to think of anything but him intenses brown eyes, or the way he smiled when he blushed, or how his hair was messed up and yet so beautiful... And then, something pulled me back. I went back to the real world in a jump, and I realized that Finn was holding me, looking at me super worried.

"You're crazy" - He almost screamed, taking a deep breath as he calmed down - "You live in the moon world! Imagine if I don't hold you in time? The car would pass right by and- " - I interrupted him, holding him in a hug.

"I'm sorry" - I said with my face on his chest, blushing. I could feel his heart racing. - "Thanks for saving me... Again." - I said, laughing, coming back to him. He just smiled, getting super red, and we resumed our walk to my house, in silence, until finally we arrived. I unlocked the door and waited for him to enter, closing it behind us.

"Wow." - That's all he said as he assessed everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Well, I hope you all like it! ♥~

 SOOOOO, DO YOU ALL WANT THE SHIP TO HAPPEN???? XD Leave a comment, I'll love to know! ♥

Enjoy! ♥