Fire and love. /pt14

~Hey babies, sorry for not updating so soon, I was a little busy with some troubles and I just can't write anything because my mind was so... ugh. But I'm better now and I made a long chapter for you guys! :)

I must warn you that this chapter is a little spicy ! So be ready! And tell me what you would like to happen on next chapter!

I hope you all enjoy it! ♥~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, my cell phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and didn't recognize the number, answered it, and then a male voice spoke from the other end of the line.

"Hello? Y/n? "

"Yes?"

"IT'S NOAH, OH, THANK GOD I GOT YOUR NUMBER RIGHT, so, uh, can you help me?"

I breathed in relief and I started to laugh, Nora looked at me confused and I just shook my hand indicating it was nothing as I went to my room.

"Uh, yes? I mean, help you in what? "

"I like Millie" - He simply said, without stuttering or trying to explain. I opened my eyes and couldn't contain a smile. But even on my cell phone, I knew Noah was probably red on the other end of the line.

"Tell her"

"How?"

"Just... Holy crap, you should have asked Sadie for help, I'm horrible at these things"

"I'll talk to her then. Uh, sorry about that. And please don't tell Millie, please, pleaseeee."

"Chill, relax." - I laughed as he begged me not to say anything. When Noah started laughing too, we talked for a while about some things and finally, he said he needed to hang up. - "Okay, NILLIE FOR LIFE, BYE!" - I said, and without giving him a chance to respond, I hung up, still laughing. After a few minutes lying in bed thinking about everything that had happened, I finally looked at the clock on the wall and realized that I didn't know what time I should go to Gaten's house. Holy shit.

~~~~~ Messages on ~~~~~

You:

Finnie?

Pervert boy:

Yeah that's me

You:

What time should I go to Gaten's?

Pervert boy:

6pm

But

If you want to stop by my house before... I don't care.

You:

Holy

U r really a pervert

HAHAHAHAH

I'll see you at Gaten's house.

Pervert boy:

You are evil

~~~~~ Messages off ~~~~~

Oh, thanks God it was still 3pm, and I didn't have to rush off and everything. I lay there for a while, rereading my messages with Finn and laughing every time I read a message from him trying something else. Such a pervert. Uh, I love him. And then I found myself thinking of Noah and Millie, thinking about what he had told me. He liked her and it was obvious why, after all, she was wonderful. Gentle and simply perfect. Uh, my ship.