Bites and chills. /pt6

~Hey sweetieeeeees, is everything okay?? Sorry for posting like super late! I was in the cinema with my bff and my boyfriend  watching Justice League and I only managed to write now!I'm much better off sore throat! Thank you again for the support! And thanks for the 360+ readings, this is just insane !!!!!! Thank you also for the wonderful comments that you all leave, it means a lot to me! ♥And as a thank-you, I've made a long chapter for you! Hope you like it!!! Enjoy! ♥~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then he just smiled, grabbing my bag and opening the bedroom door, heading for the exit of my house, waiting for me. Oh, man. What was all that just happened? I sighed, trying to control my heart. Unsuccessfully. I could only hear his voice in looping calling me that way, speaking in that voice, that tone... I shivered again. Can you redeem yourself for it later, he said, and what did that mean? I trembled, nervous, sighing. After a few seconds stuck in those thoughts, I decided to get up once and go back to the Wolfhard residence with him. It was the only way to see what that would do. Oh, girl, are you really falling for Finn Wolfhard? Of course! What person wouldn't fall for him? The strange thing was that he was falling too. For... me.

I left the room slowly, entering into the room of my older sister, Nora, with whom I currently lived.

"Hey, weirdo" -  she said, putting her cell phone on the bed and smiling at me.

"Sorry for not letting you know I'd be out for the night. Actually, I was working... I mean, I'm Finn's nanny "- I said avoiding looking at her. Nora started to laugh. Like, very much. I felt my face blush.

"Earth's best nanny, I presume" - She said, still laughing. - "It's okay, just try to warn me next time"

"So... I'm going back to his house" - I said looking at her - "Uh, I mean... for... work. Uh, yeah."

"Okay." - She smiled and looked at me. - "Don't worry, go soon, it's not every day that Finn Wolfhard is waiting for you at the door" - She said, winking at me, and I showed my tongue to her, closing the door and driving me out of the house. 

Finn was there waiting for me while he was moving his cell phone. As I approached, he just smiled, put his cell phone in his pocket and waited for me to close the door. Then we started our walk back to his house, both silent. I looked at him from time to time, very quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice. He carried my bag, humming some music I could not identify. Anyway, we arrived. He unlocked the door and we walked in, facing his parents as they finished packing.

"Just in time!" - Mrs Wolfhard said, kissing Finn's cheek and smiling at me. - "We're going, okay? Be well and call me if you need anything me!" - She said as she took the bag from the kitchen table. Mr Wolfhard waved goodbye, followed by his wife, and then closed the door behind us. As soon as we heard the car start outside, Finn finally turned to me, handing me my purse, his eyes glittering, and I could swear that his smile contained all the evil in the world. He made a point of getting close to me as he handed me my purse, getting almost face to face with me.

"I'm gonna, hm... take a shower, okay? I'll be back soon." - He said softly and sweet, making me melt. I felt the blood rise to my cheeks, and the whole environment became totally hot. I sighed and nodded as he smiled, turning to the stairs and heading to his room.

I sighed again, my heart beating fast, he was doing it again. Teasing me. Causing a monster I didn't know if I could control it. I giggled uneasily as I made my way to the living room, opening my purse and picking up my pajamas, which consisted only of a long T-shirt and short shorts, taking advantage of the fact that he would be showering and changing me there. After that I sat down on the couch, distracted, and decided to put some music on while I waited for him. Location - Khalid started playing, I closed my eyes as I felt the music, lying on the couch.