Superhero. /pt3

~Hey babies, whats up? I'm sorry its fckn late, but I was in the hospital. I'm really sorry! I'm feeling a little better now!~ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes in silence he finally decide what movie we were going to watch. He then looked at me with an evil smile.

Oh, dear, you're beautiful even doing this to me. Shit!

"You know you're extremely bad, right?" - I said as I crossed my arms and settled on the bed, trying to look angry.
"Oh, please!" - He chuckled. - "I protect you, little child!" He laughed even more, placing one hand on my face and gently squeezing my cheek. I blushed like hell.

Oh, Finn.

Why?

I wanted to hit him. I wanted to smile and hug him.

Oh, boy!

I tried to say something in my defense, but the words were simply gone. I took a deep breath, looking into his eyes, and he noticed. He also blushed. I gently placed one of my hands over his, which was still on my cheek. The world seemed to stop or at least slow-motion. He smiled, his face all red.

"Y-your face is... like, uh... super hot" - He said, making me blush even more, and slowly approaching. My breath stopped, I smiled.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar song.

"Is that... Calpurnia?" He said confused, searching for the source of the sound.

OH, F * CK!

I practically jumped out of bed, searching for my cell phone that played the Wanted You cover in the highest possible volume. Oh shit, shit, shit. When I finally found it, I recognized the number on the screen.

"Hello? Mrs Wolfhard? "- I said, my voice low, looking at Finn. He looked disappointed at first, but then he smiled. - "Yes, we studied, yes! Yes, we ate too. Yes, yes, you can leave it. Be quiet, have a good night! " - I said. Finally hanging, I walked slowly back over to the bed again.

I sat on the bed, adjusting myself normally, trying to hide the shame and acting as if that song had never played. I took a deep breath and braced myself to finally face him. When I turned my face, I found him smiling, staring at me. Pink cheeks.

"So... uh, oh, huge fan?" - He chuckled.

"No comments..." - I said, taking the control of his hands.

"No! Wait! I... Hm... I-I liked it! I-I mean... oh, uh... forget it "- He said fast, getting super red. - "Oh, let's watch this movie, please!"

I put on a horror movie... again. Just like he wanted to. Holding me the whole movie so I don't scream, or cry, or run away. Oh, God. That was torture with me. Finn paid the most attention to the film, but I could tell that sometimes he would look at me quickly, as if he were just checking if everything was all right. Well, It wasn't. In the middle of the movie, I couldn't take it anymore, I took a deep breath and got closer to him.

"Finn..." - I said quietly, in doubt whether if I really wanted him to hear or not.

"Yes?" - He said quietly, turning his attention away from the TV and watching me.

"I-Im... Oh, nevermind..." - I said, staring at him, a little calmer for not paying so much attention in the movie.

"Come here" - he said simply, opening his arms, pulling me to his chest again. My heart almost came out of my mouth, I felt him beating incredibly fast, and as I leaned against his chest, I felt his heart go with mine, which made my cheeks flush. - "I said I'd protect you." - He said softly, leaning his face against my hair, I smiled. I slowly climbed my hand, past his arm, gently touching my fingers against his neck, and I swear I felt him shiver, and finally reaching the messy curls, stroking slowly. It was my way of thanking. Finn just smiled, and I was finally totally at peace, even watching that horrible movie.

When the film was over, I sighed in relief, intending to get up, but I came upon a sleeping Finn, embracing me. Oh, God, why do you do this to me?

I put his arms to the side gently, and covered him. I couldn't stop smiling. He looked incredibly cute while he slept. Oh no. I couldn't be falling for him. I can't.

I turned off the TV, and left his room, closing the door and going down the stairs, turning out the lights that were on the way. I sat on the couch, cuddling, wishing I was still lying there, wishing the movie had never ended, or that I had at least managed to sleep. I couldn't, and I knew it. And because I couldn't, I wanted to. Oh, God. What a mess.

I think I fell asleep while traveling in a thousand and one thoughts, because I was awakened early in the morning, with sunlight coming through the living room window, scaring me a little, and making me hide my face on the sofa. And that's when I heard someone laughing.

Oh, shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~I hope you all enjoy that!~

Ohhhh gurrrrrl, the ship is going to happen??? What do you think? Leave me a comment!

~I'm sorry for posting this so late, and sorry that it's not a long chapter.~

♥♥♥