Mess and tears. /pt11

~Hey, sweets, how's it going? Sorry for the three days without updating, I've been away from home because of some problems, but I hope everything is resolved.  
AND BTW OH MY LORD THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1K ❤❤❤ 

Sorry about the chapter, is not so long, but it also didn't get too short so hopefully everything is fine. This chapter contains a little drama so I'm sorry if you don't like it. The next chapter will be a longer and so fckng better one.Tell me what you think about the chapter on the comments!Hope you enjoy! ♥~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we turned to see, the person screaming for Finn was... a blonde. Someone I soon recognized. Elle Faning smiled as she ran gently at us, when she arrived, passed between me and Finn, wrapping him in her arms as she smiled and said in her thin voice "I missed you so much babyyy", I just rolled my eyes. Okay. I'll punch her. I'll punch both. I swear. When she finally dropped Finn, I looked him in the eye and I could see his expression of surprise, which made me raise an eyebrow. Elle put her arms around his waist, and resting her head on his chest, finally turned to me, now serious.

"And you are?" - She said without letting go of Finn. He cleared his throat, making her stare at him.

"If you don't mind, Elle..." - He said pulling her arms away from him and taking a step to the side. The blonde made a face of crying and screamed something like "why are you so mean to me, baby?" And I swear that if I heard her calling him that again, I would jump at her neck. I took a deep breath as they argued about something, and just turned my back, looking for the rest of the guys as I tried to hold back the tears. Angry tears. At last I saw Millie and the rest of the guys, which made me almost run off where they were. When Finn finally noticed my absence, I could hear him behind me, passing people as I strayed to my fullest, but it wasn't enough, I could feel him standing right behind me, and Elle behind him. My head was almost exploding as I fought myself so the damn tears were daring to leave. I didn't understand what I was feeling. Fucking jealousy. God, I wanted to scream so hard and loud. Finn and I weren't ... I mean, I couldn't feel this way... I shouldn't... I...

"HEY! CAN YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME?" - I heard him scream as he grabbed my arm, causing me to stop next to Millie, who turned her face, catching the attention of the rest of the guys.

"No" -  I said almost in a whisper because I knew that if I dared to raise my voice, I couldn't contain the screams. Or the hate. I slowly lifted my head and looked Finn in the eye. And I know he could see all the pain and anger that my eyes held at that moment. I stared at him for a few seconds, and he remained silent, staring at me with an illegible expression. I sighed loudly and released my arm - "He's all yours" - I said as Elle approached us, still screaming in that thin, irritating voice, catching Finn by the waist.

"The hell?" - Gaten said when I went to their side, but I didn't stop, I just kept going somewhere. Anywhere.

"Y/n, wait!" - Sadie screamed as she ran after me, until finally reaching me, giving me her hand and leading me to the bathroom. When we entered, she said nothing and neither did I. I just sat on the wall next to the sink and let the tears fall. Millie came in shortly afterwards, and the two just sat next to me. When Millie threatened to start talking, Sadie just gave her a look and she gave up. After a few minutes of crying, I sighed loudly, making them both look at me. I lifted my head slowly as I wiped the last tears from my face, and wrapped both of them in my arms.

"Do not worry, y/n, we'll punch him for you" - Millie said and the three of us began to laugh. They hugged me harder, and we stood there for a while. When I finally decided to get up, they accompanied me, helping me wash my face and take off all the makeup blurred. Millie soon ran out of the bathroom, toward the table where our things were, searching for her makeup bag and taking it back to the bathroom. I let her make-up me again, and when she was done, they both let out an 'awww' and hugged me, supporting me and saying they would be by my side.