Halfway friends. /pt2

~~HEY EVERYONE I'm just so fckng happy that you all like my history!!! Here is Chapter 2, I hope you like it!! x~~ 

ps.: here your eyes are green, deal with it haha kisses ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn smiled and I smiled too, relieved by his words. I felt my cheeks warm and blush when he said he liked the idea. But I still had to give him lessons and everything. I stood up, looking for my purse.

"Well, alright sir, let's study a little, okay?" - I said a little fearfully, avoiding staring at him. He sighed and got up, heading for the stairs.

"Alright, alright. Follow me. Let's study in my room." - He said, and for some reason he blushed. I couldn't help but laugh as I followed him up the stairs, until finally arriving in his room. A large room with white walls, a slightly messy bed, posters of bands, guitars and everything. Just as I imagined it would be Finn Wolfhard's room. I watched everything, stuck in a world of my own, when I found myself staring at a photo of him with the cast of Stranger Things, next to another photo with his band members, Calpurnia. Oh, if he knew how much I'm a fan of him. I laughed to myself, it made me nervous. Their cover of Wanted You was my cell phone ring. I literally traveled in thoughts when something pulled me back to earth.

"Hey!" - Finn practically screamed, and I nodded, returning to the real world, and finding him staring at me extremely closely. I blushed. He too. - "Oh, uh... sorry if I scared you. In fact, you scared me, standing there with me calling you several times."

"Sorry. I got lost in some thoughts. Nevermind, they're silly things anyways" - I said opening my purse and grabbing some books, placing them on Finn's bed.

"You're pretty... Strange." - He said quickly, blushing even more. I stared at him and started laughing.

"Okay, alright, let's study now, sir." - And our study journey began.

Finn's POV.

Oh, man. I really got pissed off when my mother introduced me to y/n and said she would be my nanny, like, seriously? I didn't need that, I'm Finn Fckn Wolfhard. But I really needed some help in class, or I would repeat, and I confess that I was even happy when mom chose her to help me. We should be almost the same age, I guess. I didn't ask, but she didn't appear to be much older than me, anyways.

As soon as we entered the room, she just seemed to have entered in a kind of trance, watching some of the photos I left on my desk. Weird... Oh, shit, she's a fan. Goddamn, I'd forgotten that. Well, at least it seemed like that wouldn't be a problem. I really hope so, cause I kinda like her. She's, uh... I mean, she seems nice. Yeah. Shit.

I called her a few times, but she didn't seem to hear me. I decided to get closer... Close enough to realize how green her eyes were, and that I, though younger, was way taller than she was. I laughed inside.

"Hey!" - I said loudly, staring at her closely, and she finally looked at me. Oh, shit, I felt like I had blushed. - "Oh, uh ... sorry if I scared you. In fact, you scared me, standing there with me calling you several times. "

She smiled awkwardly. She's kinda cute.

Oh, man.

"Sorry. I got lost in some thoughts. Nevermind, they're silly things anyways, "she said, lowering her head and smiling as she took some books from her purse.

"You're pretty ... Strange." - I said unintentionally, and very quickly. Shit, Finn, wtf? I'm sure I looked like a tomato now. F * ck. She just laughed.