Holy shit. /pt13

~HEY GUYS, SORRY ABOUT THE FUCKINF DELAY TO UPDATE, but here I am now!

I wanna thank you all for the sweet comments on my last "update/not a update" and in my face reveal. You all are soooooo lovely and I already love you guys ♥

And, by the request of my lovely girl finnbabyyy I'll put the link of my playlist here, I made it to help me while I write the book, so here it is, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCchLwH9cisD8CE13TAzmyXdBIH9JiSP2 ♥  I add songs to this playlist constantly, so I hope it helps you or just be an good playlist hahaha

Hope you all enjoy the chapter! ♥~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, we heard a noise coming from the door below, Finn and I exchanged a startled look, but we didn't hear anything else, and we both started laughing. He stared at me as I rested my arms on his chest, lifting myself up a bit, and he tucked a lock of hair behind my ear, making me blush.

"You're beautiful" - He said softly, in a sweet voice, caressing my face.

"Shut up" - I hid my face between my arms as I laughed, and he then placed both hands on my face, pulling me back to himself, touching our noses.

"Shut your mouth. I'm telling you, you're beautiful. So believe me" - He said seriously, looking me in the eye. - "I'll say that every day of my life, if need be, just for you to believe" - He continued, and I knew I must be looking like a tomato at this point in time. I just smiled, nodding, and he smiled too, joining our lips again. It was a soft, passionate kiss. Warm. And soon it caught fire. Finn smiled even more into the kiss as I bit his lower lip. He let out a sigh and moved one hand to my waist, while the other strolled down my back and down... More and more... When he leaned against my butt, I stopped the kiss to look serious and give a slap on his arm. He started to laugh, and I couldn't help myself. - "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. It's just... uh, holy crap, you're too hot, damn"- He said smirking, making my face burn and my heart racing.

"Shut up." - I slapped him on the arm again.

"Make me." - He smiled, and I kissed him again. Finn tightened on my waist, making me shiver, and stopped kissing me just to kiss my neck, making me let out a few sighs unintentionally. He kissed me again, now gripping my neck, turning us back through the bed, making him stand on top of me again, sticking our bodies even more, and I now with both legs around his waist. I smiled, stopping our kiss, and it was my turn to kiss his neck as I held it in his curls and felt him shivering from head to toe, making me smile. Oh, man. I can't. He's so... damn... oh.

"Holy shit" - An unknown voice said. I quickly pushed Finn off of me, and I could see a boy at the bedroom door, staring at me in amazement, and I soon recognized him.

"H-hey, N-N-Nick Oh, crap, shit. Okay, it's not what you're thinking. She... She's... oh, man, uh, I-I mean..." - Finn started to explain as he resumed the air and tried to stay calm, I could see his hands shaking.

"She's your nanny. Wow. I'm going to ask Mom to hire a nanny for me, too. Holy Jesus" - Nick started to laugh, and Finn threw a pillow at him. I didn't know what to do, in fact, it was my desire to hide under the bed so I could no longer deal with such shame. But in fact, it was really funny.

"Please, don't tell mom" - Finn practically begged for Nick, who agreed with a malicious grin. Oh, shit. We're fucked. - 

"Oh, and by the way" - Nick said now speaking to me - "I'm Nick, nice to meet you"