Be a good boy /pt22

YAY, the chapter is here!!! I'm sorry for the delay, I'm really sorry.

Please, don't stop loving me asdlkjdljfajd

I hope you all enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you like to b-"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" - Everyone shouted together, including me. When I looked back at Finn, I couldn't explain his expression. It was as if he was so happy that he was almost crying. Or so sad he was almost crying.

"You didn't hear me, did you?" - He said, his voice failing, and he took a deep breath.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Wolfhard." - I laughed and hugged him. Finn hugged me tight, like it was the last time, he smiled, stroking my neck and back.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask for it before. I think sometimes I'm a bit idiot." - He laughed and blushed, lowering his gaze, tightening even more the hug. I smiled, moving my hand to his face, making him look into my eyes, and before he could say anything, I pursed our lips together. I could feel him smile during the kiss, and we just broke it to catch the air.

"You're not stupid, Finn, I was worried about nothing, I'm the idiot here" - I said, and he smiled, stroking my face.

"We're both idiots, then" -  he said and we both laughed.

"Hey, lovebirds!" - Gaten interrupted us, and we turned to him, finding him and the rest of our friends smiling. We exchanged hugs and words like "happy new year" and "thank you for being in my life", etc. Finn's smile never faded, not that night.

"Oh, y/n, happy new year, I love you!" - Millie said, running to my arms, and I hugged her tight.

"I love you too, Mills, thank you for everything" - I said and she smiled, going towards Finn and hugging him too, making me smile.

"Hey," - Sadie said, nudging my shoulder gently and I smiled, turning to her and then hugging her.

"Thank you for all, Sads" - I said and she stroked my hair.

"Thank YOU for making him happy, y/n, I swear I've never seen Finn smiling for so long" - She said and we laughed, and then she went to greet Finn and the rest of the guys.

"Y/n!" - I heard Jack scream and running to me, hugging me and lifting me off the floor.

"How can you do this if you're practically my height? Holy shit," - I said, making everyone laugh and Jack roll his eyes, unable to hold back the laughter either.

"Okay, anyway, thanks for everything!" - Jack said and I smiled, embracing him again.

Noah thanked me, too, even though I had not helped Millie so much.

Soon after, Caleb, Gaten, Chosen, and Sophia hugged me, and we talked for a while.

"Hey, little one" - Wyatt said, hugging me tight and stroking my hair. - "Actually, I need to thank Finn for introducing you to me," - he said and we laughed. - "Thank you for being such a good friend, and for making Finn happy," - he said, and then pulled Finn closer to us. - "And you, make sure you make her happy," - he said and Finn nodded, smiling, and bro-huggind Wyatt.

"Oh, if it isn't the best nanny in the world" - I could hear Nick yelling and soon he was beside me, laughing as I rolled my eyes without holding back my laughter.