You guys fucked? /pt16

~Hey guys, sorry because I wasn't updating the book, I told you that I weren't very well, and, yes, I'm not alright yet, but that's okay!

And btw, I HIT FUCKING 2,6K READS, THAT'S SO INSANE, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! ♥

I started posting my Joe Keery book, just like I promised, I hope you guys take a look and enjoy the beginning! I'll be updating it and updating this one here, so don't worry!

I decided to do this whole chapter from the Finn's POV and I hope that's fine.

Enjoy! ♥~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn's POV.

"Do you wanna see?" - I simply said, showing all the desire I was feeling at that moment, and she widened her eyes, blushing. She didn't answer, and I didn't say anything else either.

 Fuck, I can't keep my fucking... thing, uh... sleeping. I guess. Shit, shit, Wolfhard, shit. But Goddamn she's so fucking hot, I can't. I can't. Okay, breathe, you asshole, just fucking breathe.

"Finn..." - She began to say, waking me from my thoughts, I could see the fear emblazoned in her gaze, and I honestly felt awful.

"That's fine. I mean... I'm so fucking sorry. Shit. I don't know what got into me. Sorry, I'm so... Oh my God, I'm rea- Wait, what the fuck are you doing with your hands in my pants?"- I said and she turned even redder while trying to take off my belt. - "D-Don't do it, p-please" - I put my hands over hers, preventing her from continuing. She smiled, nodding, and I pulled her to me, wrapping her in a tight hug and kissing her forehead. - "When we're both ready, okay?" - I said into her hair.

"Okay, pervert"

"It wasn't me who had my hands on my pants, sweetheart" - I started to laugh and I felt her shiver, which only made me laugh even more. Y/n muttered a 'shut up' and smiled, raising her face and looking me in the eyes, the red cheeks, her green eyes seemed... Uh, I don't know how to describe. A sunset, a sunrise, the damn ocean... everything. I mean... Oh, man. I put my hands on her face and pulled her to me, joining our lips. We separated after a while, just to breathe, and she wrapped me in more dozens of kisses.

"Okay, you both have 5 seconds to open this fucking door" - We heard Gaten yelling from the other side of the door. Y/n and I stared at each other and laughed as she got up and slowly walked to the door, unlocking it and coming back to me, hugging my waist, I rested my chin on her head as Gaten and Millie entered the room.

"You guys fucked, I'm sure" - Gaten said - "Look at the fucking smiles on your faces, OH MY GOD, I'LL BURN THIS BED"

"We didn't" - We said together, y/n and me, and we began to laugh. Her cheeks turned red, which made it hard for Gaten to believe, but in the end we convinced him, at least I think we did.

Boy, I wish we had already... done it. But... Damn. She looked so afraid, I couldn't do that to her. I'm not like that.

Millie practically dragged y/n with her downstairs, talking about arranging her for the party, reminding me that I also needed to do that. I went downstairs with Gaten, finding the rest of the gang in the living room.

"So, my house it's like in the back street, so I, Mills and Y/n are going to get dressed there and... are you guys packing up here?" - Sadie said while wiggling a lock of her hair. The boys agreed and I agreed too. - "Okay, cool, where we can meet, Caleb?"