Pervert in love. /pt12

~Hey guys, how u doing? There's the chapter 12 of the fic, and I'm thinking about finish it when it comes to chapter 20. What you guys think? And I'm also thinking on start a new fic! Let me know what you guys want me to do ♥

This chapter don't contains much dialogue, it's more focused on actions. I hope it's fine.

I must warning you, this chapter is, as requested, almost 40% sweet and 60% spicy. (I tried my best) Be careful, risk of falling in love even more for Finn HAHAHAHAHA Let me know if you liked it ♥

It's not a long chapter, as I promised, so I'M REALLY SORRY, but I wanted to leave this whole chapter just for that moment of them

I hope you all enjoy and leave me a comment telling me what you think! ♥~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Meet me at your house" - I said as I finally left the party, closing the large door behind me, smiling as fuck. I felt my whole body tremble with excitement, and my head was spinning. I grabbed my cell phone, calling an uber and waiting for him. I could imagine Finn's face, but I wondered if he would still be standing there, perplexed. After a few minutes, my car arrived, but before I entered it, I could see Finn running from inside the party. He walked past me, nodding and blinking, as he got into another car. I panicked. Oh, God, he really took it seriously. It was really happening. Even in panic, I started laughing, of nervous I guess. Everything I was feeling were mixed. I got in the car and he took me to Finn's house, and all the way through, a million thoughts ran through my head. When I finally reached the Wolfhard residence, the lights in the living room and kitchen were off, and I wondered if Finn had already arrived. I got out of the car and practically ran to the door, ringing the bell and regretting it soon after. After a few minutes of agony, I realized that the door is already open, "nice, dumbass" I mentally told myself as I opened the door more, revealing the dark interior of the house. I could see some lit candles along the way, but my eyes searched only for one person. I walked in and closed the door behind me, following the path of candles that led me to the stairs, and when I finally raised my head, he was there. Finn was at the foot of the stairs, his hands behind his body as he leaned against the corridor and he was smiling, staring at me. I felt my whole body warm, and the blood rise to my cheeks.

"I think I can hear your heart from here, sweets" - He said, making me blush even more and clear my throat in a futile attempt to say something. The words simply insisted on not leaving, making my heart speed up even more. I nodded and took a deep breath, finally getting close to him. Finn then held out one hand for me, and I picked it up. And as soon as I did, he removed the other hand from behind, he held a large red rose, which seemed to have just bloomed. I smiled and he held it out to me. "She just is not prettier than you" he whispered as he came closer to me, dropping my hand and wrapping it around my waist, sticking my body into his. And again, the wave of electricity passed us. I felt my legs grow wobbly and my hands shake, making me swallow dry. - "Come" - Finn finally said, climbing the stairs and taking me with him. We then arrived in his room, which was also dark, but there were no candles in it, only the light of the moon illuminated it. We went in and he lit a small lamp in the corner of the room. The half light struck his face, lighting it up and I could swear that this was the most beautiful scene I had ever seen in my life. Oh, man, help me. I'm falling so hard for him.

"Wow." - I let out, and Finn stared at me uncomprehendingly, making me laugh. - "Nothing. You... you just... You look so fucking... "

"Beautiful? Awesome? Sexy?" - He said and began to laugh at my embarrassed expression.