Princess. /pt9

~Hello babies, whats up? So I'm thinking about ending this fic on chapter 10, but I don't know yet. If you want more chapters (I already have some ideas), let me know on the comments!

I just made a very long chapter this time, because why notEnjoy! ♥~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And what if I do...?" - He turned abruptly, towering over me, leaning with his hands on the bed, still face to face with me, smiling. His freckles drew constellations on his face. The curls falling lightly on us, I could feel his heart beating so fast as mine. He lowered his head a little, until our noses buckled, and I saw him blushing, I smiled.

"You're going to wake up a monster I don't know how to control." - I turned my face away from him, whispering in his ear, and feeling him shiver and flinch over me. Finn took a deep breath, and leaning on one arm, put his free hand on my face, forcing me to stare at him, making me hotter than I already was.

"I would like... to try..." - He whispered and smiled, finally joining our lips, but I parted a little too fast, turning on the bed and standing over him, who smiled. I got up, leaving him there, lying down, and I sat down beside him on the bed. - "Really?" - He whimpered and I started to laugh.

"It's not that easy, Wolfhard," - I said, winking. And suddenly he pulled me back to him, laying us back on the bed, him with his legs around me, but now he was holding my hands by the bed, interlacing our fingers and bending down to me. He smiled as I blushed, and went to my ear, whispering sweetly:

"Are you sure?" - His voice sounded sweet and fierce at the same time, containing all the malice and desire that fit there. I could feel him smile as he came down and kissed my neck slowly. - "I bet... Oh, uh, I mean, I KNOW you like it" - He said, coming face to face with me again. My heart beat wildly, and I just nodded, totally surrendered to him, who smiled, still not letting go.

"Let me go, Finnie" - I whimpered - "This is torture" - I said and he started to laugh.

"But I want my thanks" - He said, letting go and sitting beside me as he crossed his arms. I smiled, standing up and sitting facing him, placing one hand on his face and stroking slowly, looking him in the eyes, missing me in the immensity of those brown eyes, without stopping to smile. Without saying anything, I just went forward, leaning my body against his and joining our lips. He soon accepted the kiss and wrapped me in his arms, holding tightly to my waist and the back of my neck, making me shiver. He smiled during the kiss, and I bit his lower lip, pulling it slowly, making him let out a sigh, and finally, separated us, both airless.

"Enough thanks" - I said tidying my hair and getting me out of bed, Finn smiled and nodded, while looking for control of the TV. After a few minutes, we decided to buy something to eat and we did the usual: eat and watch a movie. But today was different. He didn't choose a horror movie, it was just any action movie, and yet, Finn smiled at me, taking me in his arms while stroking my hair. I watched the whole movie smiling, paying no attention at all, too focused on feeling all that moment. I sighed and he pulled back a little, watching me.

"Something wrong?" - He said quietly, putting a lock of my hair behind my ear and smiling. I just shook my head, putting my hand on his face and pulling it gently against my lips. A quick kiss. Sweet. We both smiled and went back to the movie.

The next day, I woke up a bit lost, still smiling. I stretched out in bed, then got up scared, not finding Finn there. He wasn't in the bathroom either, so I decided to go downstairs. Along the stairs, I could smell them... pancakes. I smiled. Oh, shit. He had really caught me. And now Finn Wolfhard was making pancakes... for us?