Chapter 3: Thursdays

Toms pov

I woke up at 12 pm and needed a drink, as I stumbled to the fridge I noticed the house was semi-clean. Wow that Commie didn't do a bad job, I thought,as I flung open the fridge door. Holy reused joke on a webtoon, where the HELL is my drinks!? Tord! I could see what he was doing, Edd did the sane a few days ago, I'll just buy more later I desided. Wait, what day is it? I glanced at my phone: Thursday... Nononononono, not Thursday. Thusdays when- as if on cue there was a knock on the door. "C-coming" I stutted out of fear. I opend the door to to see Jack... my abusive 'friend'.
"H-hay Jack, come in."
"Hay Tom, do have any food?"
"Y-yeah in the kitchen," as he walked past he did a slight bash with his elbow into my stomach that caused my to dobble over while he laughed his head off, I smiled and clutched my injury. Another bruise to add to the collection.

A few moments later Tord awoke and walked into the lounge. "Hay Tom" he said groggily, "who's this?" He asked slightly more awake then before.
"Oh....ummm... this my-my friend... yeah... my friend Jack,"
"Friend?" He asked raising an eyebrow, no not my friend, not my friend. "Yeah," I laughed, still terrified.
"Oookay.... well Im going to take a shower." No please don't leave me...
"Accually, I was wondering if you could make your bacon for us, umm.... I sure Jack would like that." I said despritly trying to get Tord to stay.
"Ok, sure," he said with a puzled look. Thankyou.
"H-hay Jack-"
"-humph"
"T-this is my room mate, Tord. Umm... he's going to make some bacon."
"Ok, hi Tord." God he sounds so good.
"Hi Jack, just wait in there while I make it." I followed Tord into the Kitchen, "awww man, we're all out, I'll go borrow some from Edd."
"Oh, ok," DAMN ITT!!! As he left, he gave me one last conserned look. I just smiled the best I could and sat down next to Jack.
"So, Tord's just out to get more bacon."
"It seems he's doing a better job as life then you, and he's injured. Ha!"
"Y-yeah, haha."
"You ok?"
NO! "Yep"
"Oh ok," and befor I knew it, I was pinned onto the floor.
"So, is Tord my replacment?"
"W-what no, he's Edds mate." I said trying to get up.
"Before you get up, say sorry."
"W-what?"
"I said, say SORRY!" He yelled.
"F-for what?" I instantly regretted asking.
"Last week, you made me angry, so say sorry." He pressed harder on my already weak wrists.
"I-Im sorry, Im sorry for making you angry again." I chocked through tears.
"Good, now go clean up, I don't want that Tord thinking Im a bad guy." He said getting up.
"Y-yes," I started crying as soon as I locked the bathroom door. He's right, hes always right, your pathetic, useless, unworthy. Your lucky to have him. You deserve all those punches. I don't deserve to live. I put my hands over my ears but I couldn't block out the thoughts. I looked for my razor, "I'm sure I left it right here." I muttered.
"Oi Tom your roomies brought home the bacon." He laughed at his own joke.
"Coming," I yelled back.
(Time skip to BACON brought to you by Matt and Edd arguing about if Matt is addicted to himself)

Tord's pov

"So, Jack, is it?"
"Yeah-"
"How long have you known Tom?" I asked him.
"Oh me and Tom have we been friends for at least 4 years." He nudged Tom and the younger male gritted his teeth, oviously in pain.
"Yep, firm friend." He said through holding back tears.
I suffuled closer to Tom as he sat inbetween me and Jack on his blue couch. Is this man blind, he's hurting Tom... Wait.... Tom wanted me to stay and he was very afraid.... OMG Jack hurts Tom purpose... And I left Tom alone when I went to go get bacon, what happend when I was gone?!?!
"T-Tord? You look live youv'e just seen a ghost."
"Uhhhh yea, ummm Tom come with me quick."
"Sure, wh-" I pulled Tom into his room.
"Take off you hoodie-" I said sturnly.
"W-why?"
"DO IT!"
"O-ok," he lifted the blue jumper over his head, so he was just in his gray shirt. Just as I thought: his arms where littered in bruises and his wrists had hand marks on them. He tried and failed to cover them.
"T-Tom, how long has this been going on?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean I said gestering to his arms.
"*sigh* about threeish years." I couldn't stop myself I brought him into a hug.
"I-Im so sorry," I wispered into his ear.
"F-for what?" I could hear him crying.
"Tom. I left you with him, I didn't pick up on the signs you where giving me." I let go of him and held his arms lightly.
"Ok, now you're going to tell me exactly what he did to you when I left." I commanded.
"Ok, w-well I sat down next to him and told him you had gone out. T-th-then"
"Shhhh, its ok."
"*sigh/deep breath* next thing I know he's ontop of me, pinning me down my wrists, wich is nothing new. Then he asked me to say sorry."
"For what,"
"Well I asked that and he got mad and told me that I made him mad last week-"
"LAST WEEK!!! This is weekly."
"Yeah, anyway I refused to say sorry and he pressed harder on my wrists. So I did and he let go, then told me to clean up, so he didn't look like the bad guy. So I went into the bathroom and all these thoughts came into my head-"
"What thoughts?"
"-like, all the stuff he says, ummm... your not good enough... you stupid drunk (insert rude word) you don't deserve to live and that Im in the wrong, that I deserve it, that he's helping me... So then I reached for- for- for- my,"
"Your razor?"
"Yes,"
"Tom-"
I know, I know- wait how do you know about my razor!?"
"*sigh* I know about I all, Tom, the scissors, the cuts, all of if."
"S-so, my razor?"
"Binned." I said simply. I looked at Tom next to me, and he was a mess, I pulled him into another hug and let him cry into my hoodie.
After a while I stood up and left Tom on his bed, hugging a pillow.

I walked into the living room where Jack was.
"Hay Tord, you know where Tom is?"
"Yes, thats not all I know." I said bluntly. He looked confused, then realisation hit him like a truck.
"I swear, what ever he said, it was a lie."
"So I'm guessing that he drew on the bruises?"
"Yes... uhhhh.... no.... uhhhh...."
"Get out." I started softly.
"W-wha-"
"I said, GET OUT!" I said yelling. He stood up, stomped his foot.
"Make me." He staited simply.
"Fine." I grabbed his wristed by my good arm, I may be smaller, but a was far stronger. I yanked him outside and locked the door. Then I heard a crash....
....Tom!