Chapter 13: Confesstions

Tord's p.o.v

"Tom, please." I begged more as I replayed the events of what just happened. Tom had told me to 'bog off' I winced as I remembered the anger in his voice. He ran into the bedroom while holding his arm, it was injured. I waited for an answer but I was greeted by silence. Sighing I went to investigate. Where to start? Tom came out the bathroom, right? Right.

I stumble over to the bathroom and slowly open the door, debating whether or not I want to see what's behind. I take a deep breath in before swinging it open. The room looks clean, but I grew up in the army, I know not to just scan a room when trying to get to the bottom of something. I walk over to the sink and see that lots of tiny shards of glass along the edge. Tom wasn't stupid, he cleaned up well. The room looked normal but I know my friend and I have a sickly hunch I know what's happened.

I open up the cupboard to look for more clues, that's when I noticed the bandages are on the bottom shelf, I always keep them on the top. Then it clicked in my brain, Tom, you where doing so well, what happened, why? Wait... Tom, he's alone in the bedroom.... I sprinted full speed and nearly ran into the door.
"Tom, open the door right now!"
"..."
"Tom, I swear I will break down the door!"
"..."
"Tom... I'm sorry, please open the door, please don't be dead. I.... I... I love you damnit, you can't be dead!"
I heard a loud clicking noise from the inside, the door opened to revival Tom. He looked awful, red was leaking through his blue hoodie, making the fabric a permanent purple. His eye were pinkish and puffy, salty rivers flowing from his ' 'eyes' leaving stains on his pale face. He looked at me, silently. "Tom, I-I-I"
"I love you too." The voice was quiet and hoarse, hardly about a whisper.
"I-I'm sorry for worrying you, Tord. I love you, I don't get how you could even like someone as pathetic as m-" I refused to let him finish, I couldn't stand to hear him put him down. I cut him of my pressing my lips into his.

Tom's p.o.v

Tord's lips where soft and gentle, I kissed back, I love this boy, and he loves me. I felt my horrible thoughts drift away, and be replaced with pure and good ones, somebody does care, somebody would notice if I left. Tord broke up the kiss, panting for air. He took my hands in his and bent down to my level.
"Tom, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Tord, I.... I would love too." I smile found its way into the other males face. It was scrunched up due to the scars, but it was full of joy and for me that's enough. I gave him a huge hug, making him loose his balance and topple over, laughing he made sure I was ok since I had fell ontop of him.
"Ha, you ok Tord?"
"Yeah,"
"I guess I'm still as clumsy as ever." He must've notated the bitterness in my voice,
"And I wouldn't want it any other way." He kissed me again, on the cheek, before getting up. "Ugh, we only have 15 mins to get to Edd's."
"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. What do I do about..." I motioned to my purple hoodie sleeve.
"I'll patch it up, again, and tell them you fell. The bandage will cover up where the injury is."
"Ok, but my hoodies ruined."
"Wear mine." He said simply,
"W-What?"
"Wear my hoodie." I couldn't believe he was being so chill about this. "I'm your boyfriend now, so it'll be cute."
"O-ok. But Edd and Matt-"
"-are so gay, so I pretty sure they won't mind."
"Heh, I guess you right, ok, lets go do my bandages."
"Before we do that, Tom, can you promise me something?"
"I guess, what is it?"
"Don't do that again."
"I'll.... I'll try."
"Ok, thank you, c'mon let got sort out that arm of yours."
I walked behind Tord, I will try, for him.

Time skip to when they're about to leave.

Tord's p.o.v

Tom unlocked the door, I looked at my new lover, what did I do to be this lucky. I smiled sadly when my gaze passed over the tightly wrapped arm, I hoped that would be the last time this happened, he promised though, promised to try. He looked different without his hoodie on, his large chest and broad shoulders made his torso a triangle like shape, that when I remembered,
"Tom, wait."
"Huh, what is it?" I pulled my red hoodie over my head,
"Here."
"Oh yeah." He put it on. The sleeves too long making his arms look like spaghetti. I giggled as he flapped them about.
"Tom, you look like a child."
"Ummm.... it's warm." He put the oversized sleeves to his face, "and it smells like you."
I blushed, he looked adorable and I'm so lucky for him to be mine, even his imperfections are perfect in my eyes. He's lost, and I plan to lead him back to the right path.
"C'mon, honey, let's go to Edd's."
"Honey?"
"Your hoodie smells like honey."
"Fair enough, love." Red dusted his cheeks when I used the new nickname. Could this boy get any cuter.

We headed out and walked along the corridor to Edd's apartment. Tom's voice filled the empty room.
"I dive into frozen lakes, where the past comes back to life."
His voice was stunning,
"Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time." Curiosity started to flood my mind, what was he singing about?
"Hold still right before we crash, 'Cause we both know how this ends.
Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass." He looked at me a smile played on his lips, he's angelic voice still filling my ears,
"And I drown in you again," That's when it hit me, Tom was singing about us. He grabbed both my hands in his and interlocked our fingers, his black eyes looking into mine.
"'Cause you are the piece of me,
I wish I didn't need,
Chasing relentlessly,
I still fight and I don't know why." I got lost in his eyes, the lights above making the night sky in the black abyss,
"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?"
"If our love is insanity, why are you my clarity?"
The same abyss I fall for everyday,
"Why are you my remedy?"
"Why are you my remedy?" Our voices met in harmony.
"Why are you my remedy?" In Tom's eyes I'm his remedy, I will save him, I will make him better,
"Why are you my clarity." My voice was left alone, Tom is my clarity, he saved me from my reality, from my life of war.
"Why are you my remedy?"
"Why are you my clarity?"
"Why are you my remedy?"
"Why are you my clarity?" Our voices once again intertwined with each other. We where still looking at each other, love and joy filled Tom, a smile covered his face.

He hugged me, soft but tightly. "I love you so much, Norski."
"I love you to, Brit." We stayed like for a while until it was time to carry on heading to Edd's house. We never let go of each other's hands. Humming the tune of our last performance, we eventually got to Edd's apartment. I felt Tom tense up.
"Shhhh, it'll be fine, and if they disagree, then I say to hell with them. I've got you and you've got me and that's all we need." Tom nodded in agreement and knocked on the door.