Chapter 1: Meeting Spidey and Deadpool ***

*I am slightly editing the first four chapters!!! Please, if you have already read them, please re-read them as they'll have the full editing treatment done and it won't be repeated at the end of the book. Enjoy guys! <3*

Chapter 1: Meeting Spidey and Deadpool

Keith's P.O.V

"Cheer up, Keith. In a few months, it will be summer and you can work in the shop as much as you want." Shiro smiled at me and I sighed, looking away from my half-brother.

"Yeah, I know." I rub my shoulder, the material under my clothes making me itchy. I don't know why the suit was being so itchy today but it was going to give me away. When I finally got away from Deadpool and got home it was sunrise and Shiro was about to burst into my room because I wasn't awake. Thank god I had enough time to throw on some random clothes and take my mask and gloves off.

"Besides Keith, for now, you should focus on sleeping. Those eye bags of yours are getting worse." Shiro joked and I was tempted to punch him in the face and make a run for it.

"Shut up, Takashi. Like you can talk. I don't think I don't hear you talking to Pidge all night on the phone." I grumble, Shiro's face turning red at my accusation,

"S-she's just a friend." He lies and I sigh, rolling my eyes as I walk away from him and into the cafeteria.

Shiro follows and falls back into step with me as we line up and collect food, more like garbage in my opinion. I pay for my food and without waiting for Shiro I move as fast as I can to find an isolated table away from everything when a flash of blue crashes into me and my tray drops to the floor as I get pinned under a warm body, tingles running up my spine at the temperature change.

The mass atop me groans and moves to look at me when my eyes meet blue, shining and scared, but an excited gleam in them. The boy smirks at me before jumping up and holding his hand out to me.

"Thanks for cushioning my fall, Red." His eyes drop to my neck where my shirt's moved to reveal the red of my suit.

"I get cold easily," I mutter, part lie, part truth. The boy shrugs before taking my hand and tugging me up, causing me to fall partially into his warm body. I flush red and jump away from him, fixing my shirt. "Why were you even running?" The boy smirks slightly before acting scared.

"Some fucking dumb jocks are chasing my ass, accusing me of fucking their ugly ass girlfriends. But no way am I going anywhere near those bimbos. Anyway, nice meeting you, but I gotta run. See you 'round, Red!" The boy yells as he starts running again, this time avoiding running into people as three jocks burst in the other door scanning the room.

I frown and drop my gaze to my now ruined food. Oh well, at least now I don't have to pretend to eat it. I move down and fix my skewed glasses, the lens changed out for fake ones so no one knows that I can see perfectly now for some reason, mainly Shiro.

I clean up the mess on the ground and carry my tray to the bin and tip the rubbish in, sitting the tray on top before wandering out of the cafeteria and out to the football oval, climbing to the top of the bleachers and pulling out my sketching supplies.

I swallow thickly as I flip to a blank page in my book and begin drawing the eyes that have decided to implant themselves in my mind. Goddamn, my gay thoughts. But what was up with that kid?

He didn't exactly seem bad boyish. He looked kind of nerdy, but in a cute, Latino sort of way. But that smirk, and the gleam in his eyes that said he was ready for a fight. Even on patrol, I'm hesitant to get into a fight. I mainly try to end things quickly so that I don't come home covered in bruises. I did that once and Shiro flipped out, thinking I was attacked.