Chapter 5: Flutters

*Finally! A longish chapter. Just skimming 3000 words with this one but it took me a while but I'm getting there. A new chapter will be published every Monday, but there won't be a specific time for each chapter, just hopefully I'll be able to stick to this schedule. GUYS! I CHANGED CHAPTERS 1-4 SOBYOU NEED TO READ THEM BEFORE CONTINUING. I KNOW THAT ONLY TWO PEOPLE SO FAR HAVE DONE THIS. I DONT WANT YALL TO BE CONFUSED!!!! Love y'all xoxo*

Chapter 5: Flutters

Lance's P.O.V

Who's they? Wait, they shouldn't be what I'm thinking about right now. There is a super cute boy is having a crazy fucking break down right in front of me and I am the only one he wants to comfort him. I should be taking advantage of this!

No! That's a horrible thing to do. I should never do something like that, ever. Keith was amazing and adorable. I would rather date him than fuck him, as much as I want to fuck him. Holy shit, who am I and what have I done with Lance Mcclain?!

I slump next to Keith and tug my jacket off, dumping it on his shoulders before wrapping my arm around his waist and dragging him close. I sigh and watch Keith as he cries heartbreakingly cutely. Why does his crying have to be so fucking cute?!

I groan and slam my head on the book of shelves behind us, knocking a book or two down. Keith's eyes look up to me and I can see for the first time, that his eyes were such a beautiful violet. It was such a unique colour that they were just amazing. There was a ring of gold around his pupils and around the outsides of his iris, as if it was containing the purple in his eyes. But it was a losing battle. The purple was eating at the yellows defences, which let the golden flecks to decorate the iris, popping up through all the purple.

"Beautiful." I mumble to myself, still staring at Keith. I watch as his cheeks flush a bright red and I realised that he heard me and I match his colour. "S-sorry." I mumble out and he laughs softly and rubs his flannel covered hand over his nose.

When did he tug his flannel sleeves down? He must have done it after I put my jacket on him, and he just has to look fucking adorable. I bit down into my lip roughly to keep myself back and to hopefully shock myself awake from this amazing dream and get to school so I can see the real thing.

"Thanks for this by the way." Keith mumbles out quietly, almost barely inaudible. I smile softly and shrug.

"Anything for a cutie like you." I purr back instinctively and Keith blushes again. "Sorry. I guess that's just how I'm used to talking to people I find really attractive." Keith blushes deeper and punches me weakly.

"D-don't say things like that!" I chuckle and nudge him with my nose gently.

"You punch just like Spiderman." Keith tenses for a moment before shaking his head.

"Don't tell me you're attracted to Spiderman too?" I shrugs gently.

"Yeah maybe. He was always really nice. It was funny, he never reacted when I flirted with him. But, I feel like under the mask his face matched the colour of it." Keith laughed softly and shook his head.

"Did you ever want to know? Who Spiderman is I mean?" I stop for a moment and think about it.

Spiderman was the only person who I could trust Deadpool's life with. Whenever I was hurt and couldn't get back up again, Spiderman would stop the criminals the best he could without breaking his vow of no violence and harming them.

He was always happy to play along with my less sexual jokes, but using those ones on him were funny because of how angry he got, the red suit only making it better. Honestly, I could swear sometimes I saw steam coming out of his ears.