Chapter 12: Hopefully Happy

*Le gasp! Two fucking chapters at once after three months! Yes, yes it is. And I already have the next chapter planned out. I think I will be sticking to writing in third P.O.V for this book, it is so much easier to write and I love the way it reads. Hopefully I will have another chapter up tomorrow before I go trick or treating with my mates, or I will upload it after, hopefully before. But other than that, I really just needed fluff after the smut last chapter. I don't think this chapter is triggering, but if you have a bad history with psychologists or anything, just beware. Otherwise I don't think there is a need to put the warning up officially. After tomorrow I might not have another chapter until next week since I have another book I am loving writing and I want to make sure I keep up on my weekly uploads for that, and although I already have next weeks chapter ready, I want to have the week after that also ready. Just because NaNoWriMo starts in two days and I will be attempting it this year and hopefully succeeding. Enjoy y'all (BTW, I wrote both of these chapters in the last 6 hours. The first twenty minutes were spent staring at my screen and questioning what the F to write.)* 

*Song of the chapter is: I Think I'm in Love (Nightcore remix) 

Chapter 12: Hopefully Happy

A soft voice filled Keith's ears as he stirred into wakefulness. The warmth around his body causing him to snuggle deeper. In the back of his mind, he knew there was something wrong with the situation. Shiro never sang, and this bed was way softer than his own.

Fighting the urge to simply fall back asleep, Keith forced his eyes open to take in surrounding, a scene familiar to him as if this had all happened once before, before the shock that it had took over. He was in Lance's bed.

Keith groaned softly, closing his eyes and snuggling back into the sheets, only to be hit with the smell of Lance all around him, sending him deeper into a happy, mellow state. Keith would have happily fallen asleep again, except that when he moved, he felt the wetness in his boxers, reminding him of what happened before the blissful nap.

Keith sighed, resigning himself from getting anymore sleep as he sat up, taking in the room properly this time, and not just seeing Lance's face in Deadpool's clothes and then proceeding to run off with that new information.

There were cute Knick knacks around the room, shells and different things attuning to an ocean vibe. The black metal of the bed frame and the black sheets stood out in the room full of warm, brown wood and homeliness.

Keith climbed from the bed, body shivering slightly at the change in temperature as he made his way over to Lance's drawers, searching for clothes. Happily pulling out a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Keith figured that would be enough until he found his jeans, which if Keith was thinking correctly, where somewhere on the floor near Lance's couch.

"Gross." Keith groaned tugging off his wet boxers, the cold, sticky feeling not completely leaving him, but it was minimal enough for Keith to be able to get comfortable in Lance's clothes, ignoring the fact that the shirt was too big for his body and slipped over his shoulder, skimming past the length of the boxers, successfully hiding them from view.

Happy with his slightly cleaner state, Keith walks out of Lance bedroom and into the main part of the house where Lance was cleaning around, singing happily to himself, the sweet melody of his voice made Keith want to drift back to sleep.

"Cariño mío, sin ti yo me siento vacío." Keith smiled as he watched the other, leaning in the doorway as Lance sung.

"Having fun, Baby?" Keith blurts out before he could stop himself. But the reaction was worth it. Watching Lance fly three feet into the air, face burnt a deep red as he looked for the voice talking to him, when his gaze finally lands on Keith in the doorway.