The Answer

I roam the halls, following Hannah to lunch and still processing the fact that Emily broke up with me.
Her words echo in my head. Your eye has......strayed.
That couldn't be true. I don't like...Hannah do I?
I shook my head and entered the lunch room where my "friends" greeted me and we sat down to eat.
I looked over at Hannah's table and she looks back at me and gives me a dirty look, but I can see sadness behind the anger.
My friend, Dylan, asked me some questions about my weekend and I gave him the usual answer, avoiding the breakup.
"So you broke up with her?" He asks out of nowhere.
I sat up. "How'd you know?"
He shrugs. "I have my sources."
"I have a great idea for something to do to Emo over there. You in?" He says, his eyes gleaming.
I know exactly what Dylan wants with Hannah and try not to freak out. "Nah man, I'm good. To busy if you know what I mean." I say and try to wink like I used to.
Luckily he buys it and laughs. "Alright man. You want me to wait so we can share? Heard she's a good fuck."
I clench my fists at this but stay chill. "Nah dude. You go ahead. Have fun."
When lunch was finished, I rushed to catch up with her. "Hannah!"
She turns away. "Leave me alone, Caleb."
I reach out and my hand touches her waist, and I'm shocked to find out there was almost nothing except bone.
She breathes in sharply and recoils, finally turns around to face me. "What do you want?"
I look at my hand and back at her. "Why are you so skinny?"
She crosses her arms. "That's none of your business." She replies weakly.
I take a step towards her, but she backs away. "Don't." Is all she says and the bell rings as Hannah disappears into the crowd.
—-><—-
Hannah's POV
I can't believe I let him touch me. Of all things! I let him touch me.
God I can't believe I was so stupid!
Why did he touch me like he cared?
Maybe he does.
No, stop it Hannah, he doesn't care about you.
Does he?
I contemplate this as the day passes on, trying to do anything in my power to avoid Caleb, but of course, he finds me.
I'm walking home this time and my senses tell me I'm being followed. "Hannah?"
Guess who.
I don't turn around but I can feel his presence getting closer.
"Can we please talk?" He pleads with me.
I sigh and slow down, allowing him to walk in pace with me. "What?"
He gets to the point. "How much do you eat a day?" He asks.
"Th-That's not your b-business." I say, cursing my stutter.
He gets closer. "I would say it is." He says, getting agitated.
I flinch away from him and walk up to the front door of my house.
"I really don't see the poi-."
"GODDAMNIT HANNAH!" He bellows all of a sudden and slams his fists against the walls on both of the sides of me.
"JUST TELL ME FOR FUCKS SAKE"
I gasp and try to shrink but I'm trapped.
His eyes bore into mine. "Well?"
I squeeze my eyes shut and whisper the answer.
"I can't hear you, Hannah." He says.
I say it louder.
"Not enough."

A/N
Oooh dramatic ending.
Will Caleb help Hannah through her anorexia?