Get Away

Dylan's POV
I'm waiting for Hannah in my car.
I have so much planned for tonight.
I see her rushing towards my car nervously and smile.
She's smart.
She gets in and I immediately hand her the sheet of paper I printed out.
Rules.
My Rules.
She reads over these with her lips slightly parted while I'm driving.
"No way." She says.
I tut at her. "You already broke rule one." I say.
"Don't resist to anything I do to you or tell you what to do.." Reads Hannah. "How do you expect me to do that?" She asks
"Easy. Shut the fuck up." I tell her, and her demeanor darkens.
"But keep reading the rules, I like hearing my work read out loud." I say cheekily.
She glares at me, but does as I say. "Rule two. Don't tell a soul about anything we're doing."
She rolls her eyes, already knowing I would write that.
It was the last one I wanted to see her reaction to.
"Rule three. You are not to have any contact with Caleb. No!" She yelps.
I smile cruelly.
She turns to me. "You can't be serious." She says, begging me.
I frown just a little.
Alright, I'm not that cruel.
"You can see him just as long as you follow the other two. If you break them more than three times, you won't see him for a week." I say darkly.
She opens her mouth to protest but clearly thinks better of it, and closes it again as we arrive at my house.
—><—-
Hannah's POV
These rules are fucked up.
At least I know he has a heart since he allowed me to still see Caleb.
We enter his house and he takes off my jacket for me, sending fear crawling down my spine when he touches my back.
He takes my hand and I tense up, but don't resist, and leads me to his room.
I'll admit it.
I'm scared.
Hell, I'm terrified.
What if Caleb finds out? I fearfully think. He'll think I'm cheating on him.
"Stand against that wall." He points to the far wall next to his bed.
I do, and close my eyes.
Here we go again.
—-><—-
Dylan's POV
Hmm, where should I start?
"Get on your knees." I say.
She averts her eyes and slowly falls to her knees.
"Good girl." I whisper, and she stiffens slightly.
I walk to where I'm standing in front of her.
I kneel in front of her and lean forward. "You looked beautiful in that position." I say seductively.
She flinches with anger in her eyes, but doesn't respond.
Damn, I can't believe she's behaving right now.
I run my hands over her head and through her hair.
Hmm soft.
I feel her shudder ever so slightly, and I smile a little.
"Keep your eyes open." I say, knowing she likes to block things out by squeezing her eyes shut.
She nods slightly, and I pull on her hair, causing her to gasp and rise.
My hand still in her hair, I push her against the wall and make deep eye contact with her, and for the first time ever, she stares straight back at me.
"Get away from me." She whispers.
I pull her hair up, making her chin rise, and caress her neck.
"Never." I whisper creepily and slap her, the dull thud of her head against wall rebounding against the wall echoing through the room.