Take Me

Hannah's POV
I wake up with Caleb sleeping next to me, as he spent the night.
I close my eyes and think about what will happen soon, and what has already happened.
I am startled from my thoughts, again, by Caleb's lips finding mine.
He doesn't stay long there, but kisses my neck instead.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"Trying to find your sweet spot." He mumbles against my skin.
He kisses around a little more when all of a sudden, a rush of pleasure overtakes me and I arch my back, fighting to keep silent.
"There it is." Caleb breathes. "I still want something else."
He kisses the sweet spot over and over again, trying to get any sound out of me.
I arch my back so much, I'm surprised I didn't break my back.
I have to bite my lip to keep from making the sound I have never made before.
All of a sudden, he shifts his lips, hitting me with a new wave of pleasure, and I couldn't stop the moan coming out of my mouth.
Caleb smiles against my skin. "Finally."
I smile back. "Pervert." I joke.
He laughs, and we go eat breakfast, laughing as we go.
We spend the whole day getting to know each other, and it was great. I learned that he loved The Fault In Our Stars, and he learned that I loved The Hunger Games.
We're a bunch of geeks, I know.
Of course, at the end of the day, Caleb ends up on top of me, kissing that sweet spot again and again, until I give in and moan.
"Damn. If you keep making that sound, I won't be able to keep myself from taking you." He says, still cuddling with me.
I know this is the right time to do this.
I know I won't regret it.
I know it has to be him.
I bite my lip. "Then don't." I whisper.
He whips his head around and stares at me with wide eyes. "What?"
"Don't." I say, a little louder.
The joy in his eyes makes up for the darkness ahead. "You know what this means, right?"
"Yes I do."
He closes his eyes. "Beg me."
"What?"
"Beg me to take you."
I laugh a little. "Caleb, I beg you, take me."
And he does.