Deal

Hannah's POV
I look at my body in the mirror, silently.
There are tears running down my face.
What the hell just happened?
I sob silently, remembering how their hands ran over every part of my body I could see.
Well, at least one of them. Caleb stayed on my face and neck.
Dylan went somewhere else.
I remember the way his hands were inching closer to my waist, threatening to take my most precious possession.
All I heard when Dylan left, were them arguing, and Caleb doing something to Dylan, and him leaving.
I recall painfully the way Dylan kissed me, rough and hard, like he needed something from me, which I guess he did. They were so different from Caleb's kisses, which were soft and gentle.
Caleb was a completely different story.
I thought he cared about me. Truly cared.
And he shows up to torture me and take me.
I can't believe it.
He was also the one who got rid of Dylan and tried to show me how skinny I was.
Whatever, I can't deal with this right now.
I get up and go to bed, dreading the morning and school.
—-><—-
Dylan's POV
I can't believe he punched me.
My best friend since we were five, punched me in the face for some chew toy.
I had her perfectly in my grasp, oh I could just feel her trembling beneath me, and then Caleb just decides to stop and punch me.
That Emo slut is gonna pay.
—-><—-
The next morning...
Hannah's POV
I walk to school silently, too afraid to listen to my music.
"Hey slut." I whip around to see Dylan sauntering around the corner with a...black eye?
No way. Caleb punched him.
For me.
Wait, did he say slut?
"Hey, earth to slut " He says, confirming by suspicion.
Great.
"W-What do you want?" I say.
"So I didn't really like this thing your boyfriend-" I winced. "-gave me." He says, pointing to his eye. "So I have a proposition."
Oh no.
"I'm going to ruin either you or Caleb's reputation. My choice." He says to my shocked face.
"Or I won't. Just with a price."
I swallow, scared. "What's the price?"
He smiles evilly. "You come over to my house every Tuesday and I get to do whatever I want to do with you. Your choice."
I think I'm going to be sick.
As I contemplate this, Dylan walks around me in circles, saying, "Caleb. The biggest manwhore of the generation. Would do anything to protect his little Emo girlfriend." He spits out.
"Or Hannah. The Emo slut who is so easy to fuck, you could practically just walk up to her in the hallway and she wouldn't resist."
I shut my eyes and try to think.
If that was spread around the school, both of us would be done for.
I just wanted to have peace for just one more year without drama, but now both Caleb and I were in danger.
I take a deep breath.
"Deal"
He smiles. "We start next week."
I start to walk away, and I feel a hand on my shoulder and flinch.
"Don't tell Caleb, or you're dead." Dylan says.

A/N
Enjoy this chapter my lovelies. 💜