Epilogue Part 3: The Deal

A/N: Ikatlong bahagi na po ito.

Inu-ulit ko po pabaligtad po ang pag babasa ng nobelang ito.

(Imagination Base)

[Gabriel P.OV]

I've been in hell like a billion times before. And I fell pity on those souls suffering there. As much as I want to help them out, I just cant. They are the one who choice this path, they are the one made the decision not to serve my Master. I could hear how they cry because of the pain they been experiencing over and over again.  I could even feel the fire burning underneath my skin. They are crying out of pain because of how they burn and continue burning with flame and sulfur. There cry are echoing in this hell chamber.

But they are not my concern here. My main concern her is to see the demon Gaap. The only demon I know who will gave what I wanted. I know this is crazy but I have to dwell in whatever consequence he will gave to me.

As I reached his castle I see him standing at the keep, I knew his expecting me to come and visit him. He gave me a blank stare the moment are eyes meet.

I didn't land on the ground and keep myself floating in the air. I face him.

"You don't have to tell me why you're here. I could sense it," he gave me a devilish looked. But I'm already used to it.

"So you can read my mind don't you?", I gave him back the way he stares at me.

"Tell me angel, if I agree on this deal what will I get back in return?", he asked me. 

Form the very first start I already knew that dealing with demons will make this consequence and exchanging things. But true enough I don't know what I will gave to him. 

"I'm welling to sacrifice my wings as a Seraphin", determination were on my voice. I'm willing to exchange my wings just to be with her.

But his answer where different on what I'm expected.

"Nahh! I don't want your wings, besides you will need it and I hate wings feathers", he told me directly covering his right hand in front of his nose. "And wing feathers gave me sneeze"

"Then what do you want?", I courageously asked him.

"Would you gave me everything what  I want angel?", he smirked on me.

"Except the "everything" word", I answered back. I know that demons were to wise on this, and I won't let this demons over empowered me. 

I could hear his laughter. I don't know why his laughing at or what for. But I hate the way his laughter sound.

"Fine I well gave you what you want. Ill let you two meet  in the astral plane since its my main forte but here is the deal and listen to me carefully", he left me cliff hanged on it.

I couldn't almost breath thinking what those this demon want after this deal.

"She can't see your face. Don't worry just your handsome face angel. Remember even though our deal will be over. She cant still see your face, " he continued, "And no one can ever knew about this deal even her", he ended it.

"And what do you want in return demon?", I asked him bravely.

"Nothing!", he answered that makes me puzzled.

Not until he continues.

"I just wanted to witness a suffering Seraphin in loneliness because you cannot have her", and he laughs hard. The laugh that I will never ever forget.  

A/N: Enjoy reading my upside-down novel. And this is always at Sara's Point of View.

Meaning: Seraphin: angels that has six wings. they were angels in servant of god. they also act as guardian angels for children. the two upper wings and two lower wings that covers there feet and there eyes eveytime they serving god. and old myth say its because god image is shinning so bright that even Seraphin eyes cant bare to stare