Epilogue Part 2 The scene

A/N: Ang susunod na eksena ay rated SPG. Patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan.

      : All scenes were based on actual experience.

[Sara P.OV]

Year 2012, November

Naramdaman ko ang pag hiwalay ng aking kaluluwa sa aking katawan. I looked at my body, and I could hear the beat of my heart. How? I don't know. I started to ask my self what happened to me. My mind is starting to process and gave me information when I started to fell something on my back. I could see him thorough my peripheral vision. And I cant be wrong.

His here. I'm so excited to finally see his face  and so I'm slowly turned my head to look at him.

"Just don't look at me Sara, you know the rule", his deep masculine calm voice told me.

I love the way he pronounced my name. And the way my goosebumps stand on my nape. Its still the same. Nothings change. All those years. Nothing has change.

And then I fell something strange happening on me. I could fell something was removed from me. I put back my eyes on my body. I could see how they put those small white hose inside my body and the blood started to flow on it.

I could fell him on my back. Ever since I didn't hear his footsteps.

And then he put his cold hand on my eyes. The moment he removes it I could only see was black and the wall of the operating room.

The moment I turned my back to face him, I could see his back, his wings, his hair and his clothes.

Seriously?

But how.

"I put you on temporary blindness", he answered me even though I didn't asked him anything.

I silently observed his back.

His  wings were different from angels wings I've seen in movies, goggle image and even in the book cover I've read in novels on-lines and in hard bound. His wings were six, three in left, three in right. The mid section wings were open. While the upper and lower wings section were like a close four petal flower. His wings meets in mid-section of his back bone. And it has six stem  supporting the three pair wings were color in bright gold. His wings were in a shinning white color.

His hair is black, black as the night when there are no stars nor big full moon.

His upper clothes were look like a trench coat it matches the his color white pants. The lining of his clothes were bright shimmering gold.

But even he put me on "temporary blindness",  my other vision separate on my spiritual body.  my other vision gave a blurry image of his body structure.

"I'm impressed that your starting to use your abilities perfectly"

Even though I cant see his face I could sense his smiling.

"And for your vision---", he extends his left hands.

And I could see how that operating room started to stretched. Even though it's a little bit far but enough for me to see him in a blurry vision.

"A little distance would help", and he step closer to me.

He encircled my arms around his shoulder. He grab my waist closer to him. Close enough for me to feel his breath against my ears. 

"Pardon me if I'm gonna steal you for a moment"

And he lowered his lips on my ears. Enough for me to hear his masculine deep voice. His arms tighten on my waist as if he don't want me to go. 

"This time you will not gonna be a damsel in distress"

And we play high. As what I saw using my "other vision", I could see how high we are against the ground. And I'm started to fell the fear inside me. I have a fear on heights so I hug his neck more closer to me.

"Easy. Don't worry I won't let you  fall", and he hug me tight.

After a few more minutes we landed on a ground. As what I could see on his back, we are standing on a hill and we are under an old tree that I haven't know. I could smell the floral scent of the flowers around us. The cold breeze blow against my body. I hug my body to keep me warm. Not until I could feel his arms around me.

"I've been dreaming and wishing this to happen", he whisper again in my ears.

I really don't get what he is telling me. I was going to asked him but he kiss me on my lips. My "other vision" started to get widen. But I didn't get my tongue back, as if it was caught by a panther. 

His kiss is so sweet you cannot resist it. My hands encircled around his neck and without hesitation I kissed him back. 

I could feel his hands encircled on my waist. His pulling me closer enough to him. Close enough that even the breeze could not pass out. His cold hands started to traveled on my body. From my shoulder down to my waist and down to my hips, his memorizing my curve. That what I was thought.

Until he gently put me down on the grasses. I could fell he remove my clothes.

He leave my lips, and kiss my forehead, my nose, my eyes, my neck, my chest and every part of my body. His touch were like a fire igniting my sensuality. My mind is saying this cant be happened but the desire inside me telling me just to continue.

His wings covered the whole making love scene. Preventing my "other vision" to get details.

Yes! We make love under that tree in that hill. I could feel it. I could sense it. Even though he put me on my temporary blindness.

After that, I opened my eyes. I'm back at the hospital. And tears started to flow in my eyes. My life monitor machines giving signals that I'm having a seizures.