Kabanata 1 A Demon's Treasure

A/N: Malapit ng matapos yung Innates and Demon. Kaya pakunti-kunti ang pag-uupdate ko nito.

Reminder: Hindi ito katulad ng Scent and Kisses o ng Innantes and Demon. Walang games dito, walang deals. Facts, adventure, explanations and some adventure. Yung mga nang yayari sa mga nakaranas ng mahabang exposure sa Astral Projection. At uulitin ko po, pabaligtad po ang pag babasa nito.

_____________________________________________________________________________

[Sara's P.OV]

Year 2014

Its been a tough day on me. After a long hour of worked I finally came home to served my family, my husband and my children’s. Its been a tough day indeed. But I don’t have any choice but to do it. Besides, I’m there mother.

It’s already eight in the evening and I cant stop my eyelids to shut. They have there own brains to think for that my energy were almost near empty. I have to get my sleep.

As my eyes started to shut I could feel something happening on me. I cant describe it, but I can feel the energy that swallows me. My heart started to stop beating. I’m pretty much sure I’m not gonna have a heart attacked I’m just gonna turn twenty four this coming May. I stared to calm my self and ease the tension I feel. I started to count from one to ten, inhale exhales that I find out very relaxing in this situation.

The moment I open my eyes I could see I’m in a different place. The place were creepy. Creepy because I could feel the burning sensation underneath my skin. Creepy because I could see that there were two full moon at the sky and a castle in front of me. They were knights riding a pale dark horse as if they didn’t feed those animals. 

I observed my self. I’m wearing a whole white lace dress that’s look very familiar but my foot were bare.

As what I observed the place, eve though that its night time the color of the sky were painted in red. Red as a blood. There were no trees all over the place, yahh there is trees but it seems burned and turned to a thin ashes trees. As I turned my back I could see a twisted stone medieval bridge. Twisted because the pathway were like those in roller coaster. I turned my back again in the castle in front of me.

A knight demon approached me.

“The Duke Sallos is expecting your visit”, he declares that made me jump on my feet.

My face frowned.

“Just come with me, it would be more easier for me”, and he headed in the water bridge.

I don’t have any choice but to follow this knight. The moment my foot step in the end of that bridge, its automatically lifted up. 

He guided me up to the largest library room I’ve ever seen. There were books from ceiling to floor. In every direction were books. And in that center is a guy whom I can only see is his back wearing black tuxedo. His standing in one of the windows of that room. Probably looking at the entire hell he is governing. I could see a transparent goblet filled with red liquid. Probably blood or wine. I don’t know and I don’t care either. He has a large oak table and a large leather couch in the center of that room.