Prologue Part 1: She as a Gift

Prologue Part 1:

Past: She As a Gift

(Imagination Base)

Bumukas ang library room ng demonyong si Gaap at iniluwa mula doon si Sallos.

“Marunong ka bang kumatok huh?”, sarkastikong tanong ni Gaap sa bagong dating.

Hindi sumagot ang bagong dating, bagkus he invited himself to sit on a large leather couch in front of Gaap. He crossed he’s legs and looked at Gaap straight to his eyes.

“Spill it out Sallos”, Gaap told Sallos. He gave the same stare he received from him.

Sallos clear he’s throat.

“I’m here to asked a girl”, he say it straight.

“What? You came here to asked for a what? Bwahahaha---“, and Gaap laugh hard.

“Seriously Sallos?”, and again Gaap laugh hard. He almost spill the red liquid he is drinking. 

Sallos stand and walked in the near small bar in that room. He serve he’s self and pour the red liquid from an odd bottle and come back at the couch.

“I’m dead serious Gaap. I want that girl”, he looked again at Gaap’s eyes.

“Okey—just ga-gave me a break---“, and he exhale and inhale, trying to compose him self. “And who is this lucky girl Sallos?”, he gain he’s seriousness.

“The girl that deals with that Seraphin Angel”, he’s eyes were still locked with Gaap.

Gaap eyebrows lined in one.

“And why should I have to give her to you?”

“Come on Gaap I know you like her too. May pumipigil lang  sayo na gawin ang hindi nararapat”

“Sallos, hindi ako katulad ng ibang demonyo na kailangang mang daya. You know me I have my word”

“What if I exchange something to have her?”, Sallos is hitting on he’s last chance.

“And that will be?”, Gaap asked him.

“Your most valued girl”, Sallos show him a crystal ball showing the grand daughter on seventh generation of he’s mortal wife.

Nakuyom niya ang kanyang mga kamao. Ayon sa bibliya, natatapos ang sumpa sa isang pamilya pag katapos ng ika-pitong saling lahi. Bibigyan ng pag kakataon na maayos at ma-I-tama ang lahat ng kamilang nag mula pa sa kanilang mga ninuno.

“It’s your chance to change eveything Gaap. The moment you will accept this you will be saved from this lair”, Sallos let him touch the crystal.

“Time has passed, and I can’t believed that it’s almost a hundred of years”, he looked at Sallos.

“And I guess it’s time you will see her again. And I’m willing to exchange eveything for this girl”, and he showed on he’s other hands a crystal with Sara’s imagine.

“But you don’t have to deceived me Duke Sallos. This crystal will be enough for me”, and Gaap flashed him a wicked smile.

And Gaap showed him the sutra that Gabriel agree to sign. 

“But promise me one thing Sallos”, Gaap clif hanged the sutra.

Sallos glare at him, “And what it is?”

“You will just continue what I’ve started. I mean the game that Angel agree on”

“Anything else?”, Sallos asked him again.

Gaap shake his head. And Sallos grab the sutra on Gaap’s hand.

“It’s easy Gaap. You don’t have to worry”, and he stormed out of that room.