Special Chapter 3: "He is Justin Richardson and beware of him"

A/N: This contain a very intimate scene. Parental Guidance is required.

Nakatulala na naman siya. Malayo ang tanaw at pawang may malalim na iniisip. Hindi ko mabasa ang nasa isipan niya, nakakainis. Nakakaurat.

"Tulala ka?", puna ko sa kanya.

Matagal bago siya sumagot. At isang napakalalim na buntong hininga ang kanyang pinakawalan.

"Wala ang gulo kasi ng panaginip ko"--- nakabiting sagot niya "Hindi ko maintindihan ang facing" at umalis na siya at muling pumasok sa kuwarto namin.

(Rewind)
[Sara POV]

Nahihiya akong aminin kung anong panaginip ko. Pero laging bumabalik sa akin ang panaginip na iyon

The moment I closed my eyes I know that I'm not on my normal dimension. This is again the astral plane I used to visit before. I thought this placed was already restricted to visit. I placed my palm at my nape. I could feel the heat from my angels seal. Its burning. An indication I should not be here.

I'm in front of a door that base on my surroundings its a condo.

Like where the hell I'm right now? But it seems familiar, I don't know. But I'm sure I was here before.

The door open automatically.

I headed to the elevator. My hands have there own brains, I press the button that draw upward. The elevator door opened and I got inside. I press the number "15". After a short period of time. The elevator door opened and my feet automatically walked to and stop at a very familiar door that has a number "1545". I opened the door. And step inside.

Base on the interior of this condominium, whoever the owner belongs to high society. Every appliances were superb. Every furniture's were high class. The couch I passed through were made of  genuine black leather. Even the center table has a very unique style of a pegasus made out of glass. There were split type on every part of it. The wall, from the ceiling to floor were covered by carpets in color navy blue. Making it a very cozy place to stay.

I look around. Im not sure, but I could fee someone is staring at me or following me. Or maybe that CCTV camera near the dining area is moving ?

My feet bought me to, I believed the masters bedroom? I reached for its doorknob. It has the same elegance as what the other parts of this condominium. There is a divider which has a flat screen on it. I walked few more steps. And there I saw my " other self" having intimate scene with a stranger.

My jaw drops!

I can see "my other self" making out with the other guy. This guy has a golden ashed hair. Blue eyes and a very prominent nose and a kissable lips.

The stranger kiss her sweetly. His hands were moving to her body. Touching her sensitive parts which follow my his lavishing kisses.

I could her moan

"J-Justin"----

So his name is Justin? Justin Bieber? Justin Timberlake? Justin who?

He bought the girl, I mean my other self, or whoever she was or is to the nearby king size bed. He placed it against the headboard of the bed. Allowing me to see them both doing the deeds. He removed her clothes slowly. She removed his clothes too slowly with all sensuality on her eyes I could see she bits her lips too. And even the so called Justin smile to her. And kiss her lips playfully.
Me I mean my other self intimately kissing this guy. The girl responds on how this guy kisses her, I could see the girl closed her eyes. The guy face my side and he opened his eyes. I feel the goosebumps on my nape. My heart starting to beat non stop. And I don't know if it was juts an imagination or not. But I could saw how he smile at me.