Chapter 14

I woke up to Wendy slightly shaking me.

"Lucy, we have to go to the airport..." Wendy had muttered when she saw my eyes open.

"Oh, thanks," I thanked, my voice drowsy from sleep. I sat up slowly, before walking over to my closet and putting on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a blue shirt on. The shirt was a thin fabric, but it was thick enough to not be see through. I slipped on my tennis shoes and then grabbed my suitcase, along with my carry on bag (which already had my phone and it's accessories). I cheerfully walked into the kitchen, where Natsu's mom was cooking omelets. 

"Hello, Lucy dear! Set your bag near the door, Natsu will take them to the car." Beatrix told me. I did what she told before leaning on the counter. 

"Need any help?" I asked.

"No! I'm perfectly all right!" Beatrix smiled, putting the last omelet on a plate, setting it on the kitchen island. I sat at one of the seats next to Wendy, as Natsu walked inside the house from the front door. He saw the breakfast and smiled. "YUM!" he yelled, shoving himself into a seat and immediately taking a bite. I shook my head at his childish actions alongside Wendy.

"You're an idiot, Natsu" I muttered, Wendy, laughing at my statement. 

"Hey! That's not nice!" Natsu complained as we both finished our omelet. 

"But, she's right. Just look at your grades." Beatrix sighed.

"Natsu... what is she talking about?" I asked

"Natsu is stupid. What's new though?" Wendy joined in.

"Natsu. Jeez. I'm going to help you get your grades up." I proclaimed, cleaning up my dish.

"But, that means studying!" Natsu whined.

I turned around slowly, glaring at Natsu. "If you expect to get into college, you need better grades. I will make you study Natsu!" 

Natsu groaned and stood, starting to clean his own dish. "But I don't wanna..." 

We then started bickering, and we didn't stop until Wendy had grabbed my leg and pulled my leggings. "Yes...?" I questioned

"Mom is waiting for us in the car..." Wendy pointed out, as I turned to look at my suitcase, which was now gone. 

"Oh..." I heard Natsu mutter as I sighed. Grabbing Wendy and Natsu's hands, dragging them to the elevator.

Next thing we knew, we were in the car, driving to the airport.

"Why do I have to sit in the back!?" Natsu whined as Wendy stuck her tongue out, sitting in the front seat.  

"Because I want to be in the front!" Wendy shouts as I plug my ears and lay against the window, trying to ignore the two bickering ones as I watch the airport edges nearer. 

Once we were finally on the plane I took a heavy sigh.

"So much security..." 

"Way too much..." Natsu joined in, sitting next to me.

"Right! Let's get started!" I cheered, rummaging through my carry-on.

"Huh?" Natsu questioned just as I pulled out a school book.

"Ready to start studying~?" I questioned with a devilish smirk. 

Natsu leaned away, "No-no-no! Please no!" 

"Hmm, Math... Chem... Reading... Which one first...?" I ignored Natsu's pleading.

After half of the plane ride had passed, I moved on to reading. "Right, I'll read a story and then ask you some-" I paused to take a yawn, "-questions about it..." 

Let's just say that the next thing I remembered was Natsu waking me up, saying that we were in Vagas. 

"Wha-?" I questioned, grabbing my carry-on and standing up with a yawn.

"C'mon Slow-Poke" Natsu said teasingly, waiting for me to walk onto the plane aisle. 

"I'm going, I'm going," I shook my head, starting to walk off the plane, spotting Wendy and Beatrix, and immediately walking over to them.

"So... Uhm... Are we going to ya'll aunts?" I ask nervously, not sure if I'm ready to meet her yet.

"Yep!" Wendy smiled.

"Alright. Kennedy said she's here." Beatrix said, looking at her phone as I look over at Natsu, confused. 

"That's our aunt's name." He explains while I make an 'O' shape with my mouth.

"I'll go get our bags," I state, walking to the bag pickup, where I immediately spotted our bags, rushing over to them and grabbing them. I dragged them over to the group who were discussing something. Beatrix looked over at my struggling figure and smacked Natsu upside the head, pointing at me. Natsu then walked over to me with a grumble as I laughed.

"Did Natsu get in trouble?" I taunted, only having to carry two suitcases now. When we made it to the group, I got my suitcase as everyone else took theirs. 

"Let's go see Auntie!" Wendy cheered, skipping over to the front of the airport. 

Let's just say that Natsu's aunt wasn't how I expected her. I had imagined a... scary woman. But instead, I learned that she was the sweetest soul on earth. When I was first introduced she had made it a mission to embarrass Natsu about it, before walking over to me and grabbing my cheeks with a smile. Her apartment was only down the crowded Vagas street, so we had walked instead of driving there. Kennedy's apartment. Was. ENORMOUS. The place was located in the penthouse of one of the most expensive apartment complexes in Vagas. The home was filled with water shows, screens, huge rooms, and a glass staircase that glowed neon lights. Also, I forgot to tell you; SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN ACTORS IN THE COUNTRY! Known widely for doing action movies! I had stuttered and blubbered around her for a few hours, it wasn't until dinner that I was finally used to her company. Much to Natsu's amusement. 

"Alright. Wendy, you know where you're room is. Beatrix, same goes for you. Now, since I only have two spare rooms and Zeref will be here-" Natsu had growled at the name leaving Kennedy's mouth, "-Natsu, let Lucy stay with you in your room." She had finished before smirking at looking at the two of us with wiggling eyebrows.

"Don't make too much noise okay? Have fun!~" She laughed before walking off. Leaving me and Natsu in a blushing mess.

"W-w-wait-" I had stuttered out a bit too late. Natsu let out a sigh and looked over at me.

"C'mon. It wouldn't be the first time we've shared a room." He said it as if it was nothing. 

"B-b- I- fine." I sighed a defeat and grabbed my suitcase, and followed Natsu to a large room. The bed was in the middle of the room. Off to the right side was a fireplace. And hanging from the wall, supported by a glass block, was a large flat screen T.V. 

I looked over at Natsu. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" 

He nodded. "Anime." 

I nodded as well, setting down my suitcase and jumping onto the bed, feeling a heavy weight on top of me soon after. "Ouch! Natsu, get off! You're heavy!" 

Instead of getting off, he turned me over and it turned into a tickle battle. Me mainly on the losing side.

"Okay okay okay okay! J-Just stop tickling me!!" I yelled in-between my laughing fits. 

Natsu chuckled and got off me. "I'm going to go change- Try to resist peeking if you can," 

I scoffed, " As if I would anyway." 

When we were both in P.J's and under the covers, Natsu had dimmed the lights and turned on the T.V. 

"Okay, what anime do you suggest this time?" He asks as I turn my head and grab the remote.

"Assassination Classroom," I reply, turning the anime on and leaning against Natsu's arm.