Wakey-Wakey ➢ T. Stark

Tony Stark whistled a delightful tune as he strutted down the corridor, iPad in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other

Tony Stark whistled a delightful tune as he strutted down the corridor, iPad in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. He was tasked with the tedious job of waking the new recruit up for training.

It was meant to be Clint's job but after the archer less than politely told Stark to "screw himself", it was made abundantly clear that he never wished to be on 'wake up (Y/N)' duty again. When Tony had asked why, the archer had simply smirked devilishly at him, his eyebrow raised challengingly. Clint patted Tony's arm before muttering; "Wake her up and you'll see."

Tony Stark wasn't one to to back down from a challenge. He wrapped lightly on (Y/N)'s bedroom door, waiting rather impatiently for a reply.

"JARVIS, can you open the door?" Tony asked.

"I can but I don't recomme-"

"Just do it," he interrupted with a sigh. The door swung open and light snores filled his ears. He smiled lightly, placing his iPad on the bedside table and taking a sip of his coffee. His free hand gripped the covers and tugged them away gently.

"(Y/N)," he whispered as he poked her shoulder softly, "Wakey-wakey."

Suddenly a hand shot out and grasped his firmly, twisting it in a way that hands should not be twisted. He let out a yelp of surprise but before the sound could leave his lips, (Y/N)'s leg swung and made contact with some very private places.

Tony coughed, coffee spilling and staining his expensive shirt and the even pricer carpet. Falling to his knees and hands covering his family jewels, he looked up at a very surprised (Y/N), a gun in her hands and safety off. He wondered where she managed to pull that from.

"Shit, Tony. Oh my god! I am so sorry!" (Y/N) panicked, placing the gun on her bedside table.

"If you are going to give me blue balls, (Y/N), I would prefer if it would be of the other kind," he spluttered.

(Y/N) chuckled slightly. "Here. Let's get you on the bed."

He groaned but allowed himself to be pulled onto the mattress. Laying down he allowed himself a few minutes to recover. "You know, this was my favorite shirt," he glanced at the girl expectantly.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I'm not a easy person to wake up."

"You're also not a sight for sore eyes this early in the morning either," he smirked, standing to touch her wild hair.

She turned to him and punched his chest hard, winding him slightly and shoving him out the door, closing it behind him.

He rubbed his now sore chest before readjusting the crotch of his jeans. A sigh escaped his lips as he shook his head and waltzed back down the long hall.

After that morning, Tony decided that JARVIS would be the one to wake (Y/N) up from now on.